Spring into Spring with a "Barlow a Day for Thirty Days"

Today "Imgbox" is already working!!!:)

z2dV8QD9_o.jpg

I still dont know who Tom is or why hes in a barn?

Congratulations to the OP and all the winner's, which is us all. 😆

I accidently bought another Barlow last night my hand slipped on the computer keyboard several times.🤭

Q, By the way how do you keep an idiot in suspense?

A,I will tell you tommorow (when my Barlow arrives). 😅

Day 30+2: Happy Friday!

I double-carried a couple days to graduate on Wednesday with the rest of y’all, so today is my “real” 30-day finish line. So here’s my Barlow with my regular daily carries. They’ve been with me every step of the way these past 30 days, but they haven’t seen the light of day very much as I’ve been reaching for the Barlows.

Thanks again everyone - this has been a blast!

2726CD65-2591-4D85-9F61-BE5E545183B0.jpeg

Day 30+2: Happy Friday!

I double-carried a couple days to graduate on Wednesday with the rest of y’all, so today is my “real” 30-day finish line. So here’s my Barlow with my regular daily carries. They’ve been with me every step of the way these past 30 days, but they haven’t seen the light of day very much as I’ve been reaching for the Barlows.

Thanks again everyone - this has been a blast!

View attachment 2533549
You know someone hasnt worked in bomb disposal (or maybe they have) when they use the word "Blast"as a descriptive word. 😆

Same as "Repeat" its never used on the radio net,it's always say again or similar in case the Artillery boys get mixed up with the message and send a salvo on your position.

Come back tommorow for more boring trivia from me...🤣

Day 29 One more day to go for me to finish.
Redoing this Lloyd. I have more Barlows floating around just got to get them out of storage.
Anyhoo...Lloyd paired up with a new Cooper Beaver Falls.
Pretty good knife. Nice F&F and perfect pull. Half stops if you like em. Doesn't bother me anyway. Sharp out of the box.
IMG_5027.jpeg

IMG_5024.jpeg

Not one to leave anyone behind, I'll join the rest of you guys still finishing up. Not a Barlow 88 pattern with clip and lamb foot blades. 🍀

gf9w1aF.jpg

It wouldn't be right to not carry a Barlow too, so I dropped this Lionsteel in my pocket for the afternoon. The Olive covers do leave a bit to be desired. I kind of wish I'd gone with the ram covers instead.

KHo4DRU.jpg

Day XXXII ........... the can't shake the habit day. 🤣

I got this Case 1940-64 clip point Barlow in the mail yesterday and a 1975 Case Sodbuster Jr. in wood that I picked up off the exchange. Love them both ! 😍😍
I had been looking for a while for the clip point straight XX Barlow to go with my spear point and happy I found a nice one.
My second Case knife in my life was the Kentucky Bicentennial Sodbuster with green Delrin handles.
I carried the green one a lot, but, always wished I could have afforded the wood or stag ones. No Internet then ... just the hardware store. 😊

IMG-0683-Small.jpg

IMG-0678-Small.jpg

Sodbuster-Jr-Wood-1975.jpg

Last edited:
Day 32

Ok, ok - I know you're looking for another peek at this one, but you needn't be so coy about it...

Ypg7GOk.jpeg

My personalized Barlow Bearcat Club knife slip came in yesterday. Since it needs a proper break-in, I've really got no choice but to go back to living "la vida barlow." For all you Ricky Martin haters, that's "the barlow life."

Is it time to sing again? I think it might just be...

Extra-long bolsters,
Livin' la vida barlow!
Awesome bolster stamps,
Livin' la vida barlow!
She is ready to cut,
and doing it in style!
Your collection is sure to grow,
Livin' la vida barlow!
Livin' la vida barlow!
We're livin' la vida barlow!

Whew... that was, yeah. Whew!

Day 32

Ok, ok - I know you're looking for another peek at this one, but you needn't be so coy about it...

Ypg7GOk.jpeg

My personalized Barlow Bearcat Club knife slip came in yesterday. Since it needs a proper break-in, I've really got no choice but to go back to living "la vida barlow." For all you Ricky Martin haters, that's "the barlow life."

Is it time to sing again? I think it might just be...

Extra-long bolsters,
Livin' la vida barlow!
Awesome bolster stamps,
Livin' la vida barlow!
She is ready to cut,
and doing it in style!
Your collection is sure to grow,
Livin' la vida barlow!
Livin' la vida barlow!
We're livin' la vida barlow!

Whew... that was, yeah. Whew!

I love that pocket slip ! 😍
I love that blade ! 😍
Elijah J.'s undecided on them striped britches. ..................................... ;)🤣🤣🤣🐈‍⬛
"the Barlow life" .......... yep ! 😊

Back