Spring into Spring with a "Barlow a Day for Thirty Days"

Day 31. I didn’t stray too far from a barlow with this Case. It’s relatively new to me and I haven’t carried it much due to the Barlow challenge. It’s from 1977, my birth year.
htHBtsh.jpg

Last chance ........ last draw ...... coming right up ! 🍀
Tom's in the hat again. ;)🤣

and the final winner of the

Spring into Spring with a "Barlow a Day for Thirty Days"​

consolation day is ........................................................ birdsbeaks !

Congratulations for winning one of my No. 8's plus a mystery gift, which you'll have to wait to see. 🍀 😊
Everybody needs a No. 8 ! 😊

Opinel-8-B4.jpg

Send me a PM with your full mailing address birdsbeaks .

consolation day is ........................................................ birdsbeaks !

Congratulations for winning one of my No. 8's plus a mystery gift, which you'll have to wait to see. 🍀 😊

Opinel-8-B4.jpg

Congrats birdsbeaks birdsbeaks ! A fine gift and one I'm sure will be put to good use. Well deserved. Your posts throughout this challenge were a treat!

And, thanks Primble Primble for such a fun thread and for being so generous! This has been a tremendous pleasure.

Opinel-8-B4.jpg

OMG - Thanks so much, Mr. P! Nothing "consolation" about it! I'll treasure, cherish, carry, and use it forever!! I'm quite beside myself - completely overwhelmed!!! 😮😮😮

Tell me, is this one of the ones you modified? If so, I think that makes it extra special! If not, any knife that any of the fine folks in this forum have actually gone "hands on" with it is enough to propel it to the top of my hoard!! This one will certainly have a place of honor!!

PM incoming!!! (as soon as my heart rate returns to something like normal!!!) 🙏

Opinel-8-B4.jpg

Congratulations!

OMG - Thanks so much, Mr. P! Nothing "consolation" about it! I'll treasure, cherish, carry, and use it forever!! I'm quite beside myself - completely overwhelmed!!! 😮😮😮

Tell me, is this one of the ones you modified? If so, I think that makes it extra special! If not, any knife that any of the fine folks in this forum have actually gone "hands on" with it is enough to propel it to the top of my hoard!! This one will certainly have a place of honor!!

PM incoming!!! (as soon as my heart rate returns to something like normal!!!) 🙏

This was my first modified No. 8. …… includes Elijah J.’s claw marks and something special on the pile side that might make you smile 😊
……………….. plus a mystery gift … of course ……. from Tom. ;)🤣

An Old Photo of my Ol Reds that I am in fact carrying today . Of the 77 Barlows this Red stayed a pretty good red . Other runs after that faded quite a lot . Some of them almost to Pink . Also the Clip Blade in this run was before they came out with the newer Pinchable Clip which I never did like .
CkgJLeL.jpg

Harry

and the winner of this old loud talking Pruner is ................... paulhilborn

Schrade-Cut-Co23.jpg

Paul ........ please send me a PM this evening with your current address and congratulations ! 🍀🍀😊

One more chance to win ..... then this fest is almost done !
I'll be back and draw the last name this early evening. ;)😊🍀
Rob, THANK YOU!!! I love pruners and what a great one at that!!! I just sent a pm :thumbsup: :)

I just happened to come over here to check things out, and saw this.
Congratulations paulhilborn paulhilborn !

Congrats paulhilborn paulhilborn !! 🥳 That knife has a lot of life left in it!

Congratulations!

Congrats Paul! That is one sweet pruner, enjoy!

Congrats paulhilborn paulhilborn what a nice pruner. 🌟

Paul, nice win!
That pruner is a beauty.
Neal
Thanks all!!! this was fun, not only to carry a Barlow but to see everyone else's Barlow's and the many variations posted here. THANK YOU ROB!!! A very fun GAW:):):):thumbsup:

Superb contest, Mr. P is Master of Suspense his previous Horseracing contest was a great example- although really complicated ;):eek::cool:

Congratulations to all the worthy winners 🥇 and such fine prizes, that Pruner....😻 but the big prize was contributing & sharing. I couldn't post yesterday as I had an all day visit out of town to another hospital that deals with (cases like me.. ;)) and was very tired plus driving but jubilant about a good outcome and carried a faithful CASE for luck🐈‍⬛🍀

A Big Shout going out to the adjudicators who helped out Mr P in his saga - Elijah J. 🐾 and Tom (who does need a bit of schooling yet🦥🤣 )

diQglyG.jpg

Back