Sr-2 mini

Will it have the rotal lock and glass breaker?

It will have some new features, New RotoBlock and a new glass-breaker made of Tungsten Carbide.
Maybe also the possibility to take away the thumb stud (in some country it is illegal carry a knife that you can open with one hand).

It will have some new features, New RotoBlock and a new glass-breaker made of Tungsten Carbide.
Maybe also the possibility to take away the thumb stud (in some country it is illegal carry a knife that you can open with one hand).

No thumb stud?!? Please at least do a version with one hand opening feature for US market, don't destroy the best edc knife in my mind:(

No thumb stud?!? Please at least do a version with one hand opening feature for US market, don't destroy the best edc knife in my mind:(

All knives will have the thumb stud, but if you want you can remuve it.

Could the glass breaker be removable too? I (and am sure many other consumers of this knife) have no real need for that and have found that they often just mess up clothes and scratch things. This knife is classier than a glass-breaker (HEST), to me.
Just my thoughts.

Thanks Gianni. can't wait for pics

I think the glass breaker on the SR-1 is pretty good in ergo, it doesn't bother me at all even in reverse grip.

I hope it keeps the glassbreaker as well. It's pretty much perfect on the SR-1, so I see no reason why it wouldn't be the same on the Mini.

I don't mind the glass-breaker on the SR-1, I just worry that with the change to carbide it might look like the HEST's and this is a much classier knife.

The SR-1 looks a little too big for my tastes, a mini version would be awesome. I wonder how much cheaper will it be? How is the progress so far?

Gianni, any chance we could get a special run of SR-1 mini's for us forum members? I would gladly pay a deposit for a special run of mini's for us LionSteel fans. If not, that is quite alright. I figured I would give it shot!

Cheers,

Last edited:
Back