Sr-2 mini

In an e-mail on another matter, Gianni told me that LionSteel was closed until the seventh - which is Monday. Perhaps the pictures will appear after that date. In the mean time, set your desk chair a bit further from your PC's screen and view a regular SR-1... it'll look like an SR-1 Mini! It doesn't take a degree in physics to figure that out...

Seriously, give them a few more days.

Stainz

We have already done the sample in aluminum version, Monday we will start with Titanium.
As soon as the Titanium handle will be ready the picture will come... :)

Before take the picture of the aluminium I have to make the anodization of the handles.... So it means end of next week.

What I can say in this moment is.... I AM VERY HAPPY ABOUT THE SR MINI..... I LOVE IT. !!!!!!!

This sounds great! I am very happy to hear how excited you are for the SR-Mini Gianni, now you know how we are feeling :). I eagerly wait for pics.

We are still working in the aluminum version, easy to work and adjust the CNC program.
Pictures will come after 04 January, we are late with all the smaller screws and Rotoblock.

I'm wondering is all the spec on the titanium and the aluminum the same, even the lock up cut out?
Since I only have aluminum version of SR-1, I can't tell the difference on pictures.

I want the picture of mini so bad BTW :(..........

338_1.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_9965.jpg
    IMG_9965.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 9
Back