Sr-2 mini

i have just discovered the SR-1. I love the looks of it and the one-piece titanium is just awesome. however, like someone else mentioned, it was just a little too big for my tastes. i was thinking, "Man...wouldn't it be great if there was a smaller size?" ya know...kinda like a mini version of the SR-1. Ahem. :rolleyes:

and, yes....i just discovered this thread. Gianni....looking forward to seeing the smaller version. very exciting. :thumbup:

Just bought my ti spine can't wait to receive it ordered it in gray I love all my lionsteel knives so I know this one will be great too def my favorite knife maker

The standard SR is not a small knife, big hands are welcome... :))

Anyway... Yesterday was born the first prototipe of small SR1.... no bad....

Great news! I can't wait for some pics.

Happy New Year to the whole Lion Steel team!

We are still working in the aluminum version, easy to work and adjust the CNC program.
Pictures will come after 04 January, we are late with all the smaller screws and Rotoblock.

SR1 mini will have all the versions like his big brother .

Very much looking forward to the mini Gianni :)

I discovered LionSteel this week and promptly ordered an SR1A and Daghetta - both in all black versions :thumbup:

We are still working in the aluminum version, easy to work and adjust the CNC program.
Pictures will come after 04 January, we are late with all the smaller screws and Rotoblock.

Cannot wait for the pics! I was checking this thread throughout the day :D.

Back