Sr-2 mini

I have an SR-1 Ti Bronze and a Lionpsy. My SR-1 doesnt have a glass breaker? The end is completely smooth. Must ve been a mistake during production? Still love the knives though! And I will prob grab a mini! Hopefully the price is mini as well!!

I have an SR-1 Ti Bronze and a Lionpsy. My SR-1 doesnt have a glass breaker? The end is completely smooth. Must ve been a mistake during production? Still love the knives though! And I will prob grab a mini! Hopefully the price is mini as well!!

write to info@lionsteel.it for any problems of our items.

Gianni, any chance we could get a special run of SR-1 mini's for us forum members? I would gladly pay a deposit for a special run of mini's for us LionSteel fans. If not, that is quite alright. I figured I would give it shot!

Cheers,

I have not thought yet to this... in this moment we are developing it.

I just read this thread. I am looking forward to the SR1 mini. Good stuff. Thanks Lionsteel

Gianni do you think this may be ready for Christmas?
And, thank you again for answering the fans call and making a SR-Mini.

No... not for Christmas.
I think that I will introduce it at the Shot Show in Las Vegas, middle of January.

Thanks for the response, I was just thinking like Gadgetman7, that it would make a great present. Either way, I will picking one or more up :).

Lately I have been looking into Lionsteel knives. For some reason, living in Spain makes it appealing to enjoy knives made around here instead of bringing all my nice knives from the States (Spyderco and Benchmade mostly). I truly like the SR-1 and I had been looking at the SR-1A since the Titanium models are out of my price range. My biggest folder up to date is an spyderco Military and I don't carry it too often due to its size (not its weight, which is pretty light btw). Open lenght of the SR-1 is smaller but by the pictures I feel the closed lenght is going to be still a tad too big for my tastes.

Anyway, I have the feeling that a scaled down version of the full size SR-1 could be the LionSteel knife I am looking for. Keep up the good work and keep us posted!

Mikel

At the Shot Show I will have some samples of the SR1 Mini......

Anyway there is an other news.... a new LionSteel knife ready to be sent in ten days. TiSpine

Will you be offering the SR-Mini in the same gold colour of the TiSpine? I would love to see the SR-Mini in that colour.

SR mini will be like his big brother, same finishing.
The main difference from the two items is the surface finishing of the titanium before doing the surface color: SR1 is sand blasted and TiSpine is polished.

One more question, will the SR-1 Mini be offered also in the Aluminum version just like the SR-1A? I am asking because the original titanium SR-1 is totally out of my price range. An "SR-1 Mini A" even if offered at the same price of the big brother it will be perfect.

Mikel

Back