SR-! Mini...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giannilion, I asked you before, when are we getting a 3" blade version?? I love mine but would also love a smaller version for a more discreet carry !! Put me in for one if you do !!

We have already done some drawings of a smaller folding. We will introduce it at the Blade Show 2011.

At the Shot Show 2011 in Las Vegas we will introduce new versions of the SR-1.
- SR-1 Titanium frame with black blade
- SR-1 Titanium frame with Iguana Damascus
- SR-1 Aluminum frame with black blade and satin finish

I just hope there won't be any major changes as I like what it is now!! Just downsize it, please!!

Hi GianniLion -

I look forward to your new offerings.

My first Lionsteel knife will be my DPX HEST folder, but I am sure it will not be my last.

best regards -

mqqn

I would definitely be interested in this.The current one is just a little to large for me.

I would LOVE a smaller SR-1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have almost bought a full size SR-1 multiple times but the size keeps me from hitting the 'checkout' button... now if there was a 3" version I don't think I could resist!
Please keep the handle one piece of Ti, your handles are art.

Alex

I would LOVE a smaller SR-1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have almost bought a full size SR-1 multiple times but the size keeps me from hitting the 'checkout' button... now if there was a 3" version I don't think I could resist!
Please keep the handle one piece of Ti, your handles are art.
Alex

We want to do it... but honestly it is better for us in this moment ri-arrange the production for the existing SR-1 and for all the involved projects.

For this reason SR-1 mini or any other LionSteel knife will not be introduced before Blade Show 2011.

Thank you very much for you fast response Gianni!
I love how the forums open up communication.
I will be eagerly waiting; if the SR-Mini is just a smaller SR-1, then it will be worth the wait.

Alex

Ooh a 3" version would be perfect.
I wanted to buy the SR-1 for a long time but it's to big for me.

Ooh a 3" version would be perfect.
I wanted to buy the SR-1 for a long time but it's to big for me.

We have a program to build a small SR-1.
Our goal is to prepare the samples for the Blade Show in Atlanta.

In any case our immediate goal is is to restore the delivery time of existing models.

We recently reorganized the production, we have now to re-earn all the lost time.

Any news as Blade approaches?
Will there be an SR-1 with a 3" blade in Atlanta this year?
I sure hope so!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back