SR-! Mini...

Status
Not open for further replies.
GianniLion,

Have you came up with any expected time frame or any pictures or prototype made up for the Small SR1?

I absolutely love my SR1 but as the others have stated the 3 inch version would be perfect for a more discreet carry.

The SR1 bumped my sebenza out for my go to edc but I have to go back to the small sebenza when Im around the sheeple.

We have started to work on the small SR-1.
In these days we are making some drawings in order to understand if we have to leave perfectly the same design of Sr-1, but smaller, or change something.
I think that we will have the first proto next October and production delivery in January 2012.

We have started to work on the small SR-1.
In these days we are making some drawings in order to understand if we have to leave perfectly the same design of Sr-1, but smaller, or change something.
I think that we will have the first proto next October and production delivery in January 2012.

Sweet, I can't wait!

If you decide to do any preorders please post here so we can get on the list!

Moses_3 brought this up for me to see. I remember reading this thread last year, and am very excited to see that it is actually happening!

Was wondering is a smaller version still in the works???Being the end of the year,,was hopeing things were happening??

I remember reading about this as well and was very excited for a smaller version. Hopefully we will hear something soon...

I am lovin that iguana damascus I hope they put it on the SR mini! Hoping for an update on the progress soon.

I've been checking out the Sr-1 since it came out, but always held off due to it being just a tad larger than I prefer to carry. I really hope the Mini comes out soon!

Any updates? I am really looking forward to a mini SR-1! Do you think these will be offered in multiple colors?

Thanks!

Any news on the Mini? I'm with flipe8 - I love the design features, but the SR-1 is just a bit bigger than I like for EDC.

The lionspy is seeing some manufacturing delays, so that may very well be holding up this one. Both projects have my eye for sure!

I've been gawking at these knives for months but, like many others here, the SR-1 is a bit too large for me to EDC. I'll be keeping an eye out for the Mini though. Can't wait :p

I just bought an SR-1 and it's a bit too big for EDC for me. A 3" or 3.25" version (my preference) would be fantastic!

I just bought an SR-1 as well. I'm very pleased with this beast of a knife and will absolutely buy a smaller version when it comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back