Survive! Knives Heads Up

Hey Hard Knocks,
I have a 3V new spec 5.1. New. Camo Canvas, Black Sheath, Box. Are you still looking? I just need my cost plus shipping and PP fees.
(I am also going to sell a new 4.7 20CV black canvas)
Take it easy!
Haole

Haole,

If the 4.7 isn't spoken for, can you please email me what your looking to get for it at ddavenport6@verizondotnet?

Hey Hard Knocks,
I have a 3V new spec 5.1. New. Camo Canvas, Black Sheath, Box. Are you still looking? I just need my cost plus shipping and PP fees.
(I am also going to sell a new 4.7 20CV black canvas)
Take it easy!
Haole

They are both sold. That was super fast. Sorry Hard Knocks, I was bombarded with offers and no way to PM or email you. Thanks y'all.

Shoot! I should have stayed by the computer for the weekend. Thanks for thinking of me/us bud, and I'm glad they both sold so fast for you. :thumbsup:

Gents,
Just want to make you aware, this may be available... I really like this knife, but personally prefer a large folder over a small fixed blade. I'd sell as a package. There's a lot here and it would be priced accordingly I'd prefer it go to a good home... to a true S!K fan. If you might be interested, PM me.
20170704_070522.jpg

Anyone have a set of black G-10 handle scales for a new spec GSO 5.1 that they would be willing to part with?
I would be willing to buy or trade. I have camo micarta, green linen micarta, and camo G-10 with a bow drill divot. Might even be willing to do a two for one trade.

Let me know.

Thanks.

Junkyard

There is a black factory kydex 5.1 sheath hiding in the Busse Knives sales forum by md02geist. At least he states that he believes it is for a 5.1 and it appears so to me as well.

I believe the search for a 5.1 is over. I got a PM from my friend that he made a deal and is now waiting for the knife to arrive. Thank you very much to the several people that reached out with offers, especially Haole, chiral.grolim, ni1s and krazyjoe66, I appreciated that very much :thumbsup:

Also, thanks for the understanding and patience it took to put a deal together where I was not the primary buyer, but the go-between. Those are always difficult. Again, thanks most sincerely.

Dave

Anyone have a set of black G-10 handle scales for a new spec GSO 5.1 that they would be willing to part with?
I would be willing to buy or trade. I have camo micarta, green linen micarta, and camo G-10 with a bow drill divot. Might even be willing to do a two for one trade.

Let me know.

Thanks.

Junkyard

I am trying to send you a message to see if you are still looking.

I've got a 3v 5.1 new spec 2nd w/ natural canvas and tan sheath. I'm third owner and the guy before me said it hadn't been used. left side of the edge is a little funky, right side looks great. A few spots on right side, Otherwise knife looks good. http://imgur.com/a/nPjUS IT'S GONE.
Also got a 10, fac 1st from early 2014. Camo canvas, od green sheath, I'm original owner, never used or sharpened. Cleaned some oxidation from underneath the handle. Sheath has a few small scuffs.
https://imgur.com/a/zIPhO IT'S GONE.

Last edited:
Back