The CPK Feedback Thread: Buy/Sell/Trade

Is this the blame thread? It’s all woodysone woodysone ’s fault that I’m hooked on CPK’s!!

Martin has hooked me up with a few beauties on my list. Most importantly, he has become a friend.

Thanks Martin!! I owe ya big time.

I’ve been thinking about it since this thread was created. Trying to remember the user names of people I’ve dealt with here. Would love to give a full accounting but just can’t remember them all.
Here’s what I’ve come up with:
Hard Knocks Hard Knocks
TommyGun56 TommyGun56
Big DJ Big DJ
PolRoger PolRoger
grogimus grogimus
duramax duramax
Daverous Daverous
Wood5045 Wood5045
untytled untytled
L LukeTheSpook
All were perfect transactions.
I’m sure I’ve forgotten a few. Hell, there may even be one or two on the list I haven’t dealt with but think I did.
In any case, all the regulars around the CPK forum are good people and I wouldn’t hesitate to do business with any of them. We hold each other to a pretty high standard around here. Nobody wants to soil their reputation and then not be able to hang out in what is arguably the best place on the interweb. Thanks to all the fine members here and thanks to all of the CPK team for making the knives, having this forum and allowing a bunch of idiots to tarnish your hard earned reputation by interacting with us.

Sorry to anyone I forgot!

Last edited:
There are also some great people I would like to leave feedback for ever since I started my CPK journey. Dan SwarthyGnome SwarthyGnome deserves another honorable mention as he’s the one who sold me my first CPK, flawless transaction. Ended up selling it to Wild Bill 1 Wild Bill 1 and it couldn’t have been smoother. Bought a FK2 from Al azwelke azwelke and that was a 5 star deal. Ended up traded that FK2 to Sagandavis Sagandavis for a UF2 and couldn’t have been happier with that transaction! All first class people to deal with!

I’ve been thinking about it since this thread was created. Trying to remember the user names of people I’ve dealt with here. Would love to give a full accounting but just can’t remember them all.
Here’s what I’ve come up with:
Hard Knocks Hard Knocks
TommyGun56 TommyGun56
Big DJ Big DJ
PolRoger PolRoger
grogimus grogimus
duramax duramax
Daverous Daverous
Wood5045 Wood5045
untytled untytled
L LukeTheSpook
All were perfect transactions.
I’m sure I’ve forgotten a few. Hell, there may even be one or two on the list I haven’t dealt with but think I did.
In any case, all the regulars around the CPK forum are good people and I wouldn’t hesitate to do business with any of them. We hold each other to a pretty high standard around here. Nobody wants to soil their reputation and then not be able to hang out in what is arguably the best place on the interweb. Thanks to all the fine members here and thanks to all of the CPK team for making the knives, having this forum and allowing a bunch of idiots to tarnish your hard earned reputation by interacting with us.

Sorry to anyone I forgot!
This again is why I love to hang out around these parts, a diverse group of people with different backgrounds that enjoy well made machined knives.😉👍

Back