• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

The famous Chris Williams is back at it with folders now

I wonder if CW grandmother left him anything in her will? I'm sure he is more concerned about that than her passing.

Well, now I feel bad.

Chris Williams if you are reading this then you deserve all our sympathy for your grandmother.

I wonder if CW grandmother left him anything in her will? I'm sure he is more concerned about that than her passing.

One of the points I wanted to highlight in my last post is it seems like he didn't even care about her passing, he went from threatening me and name calling to immediately telling me that he was going enjoy hurting me anyway he could on the day of his grandmothers death. He stated something along the lines of I'm going to enjoy hurting you since my grandmother passed away. I caught this man lying about everything, I seriously thought he was lying and was using that to kick me when he thought I was down. A normal human doesn't act that way. I'll quote exactly what he said in a minute here.

Reactions: Mo2
This is how his grandmother came up... Quote word for word.

"Ha, the more I read your messages, the more I realize what an idiot I am to even deal with such a scam artist! I messed up tracking number on screen shot I sent to them on one, but I am phone with them now and they are correcting. Funny how technology works. I am sure AMEX will be most pleased to know they have a customer claiming he didn't receive the goods when he clearly " customer gentleman met at door " and signed for packages both time. So yes...the universe does have a way of righting itself. My hopes is that you lose your charging priveleges on your AMEX account overnight.

This is giving me a little levity on the day my grandmother has passed away...and helping me stay distracted as I send copious amounts of documentation to them to go to battle for me."

I've proofread the quote and it is letter for letter 100% accurate including all typo's, keep in mind this is just one of many emails he sent me that spanned from April 18th and 19th. I did not initiate these communications as I ignored his emails from December until April 18th. During the period from December until April I felt no need to respond as I knew the evidence would validate my story to the investigation teams which it did. During the first court appearance for the temporary restraining order the judge was given all email communications in which he reviewed all of them, he responded to me by saying something along the lines of... Be very careful and aware of what's going on around you. In this day and age you never know who you're dealing with or what they might be capable of.

Wow... just wow.

This Chris Williams turd really picked the wrong demographic to target with his scams. A demo pf the population that owns knives and guns. Smart move, Chris.

I cannot imagine a bigger POS. Rather than accept the return and refund; he goes out of his way to fight the chargeback!? I would turn this ahole into a hand-puppet. I can blame it on my PTSD...

I don't understand why he would even bother arguing with you on the day his grandma genuinely passed away. I don't know maybe he was upset and thoght that type of base arguing would help him to release some anger? I just feel like if my loved one passed I wouldn't really want to get on the e-mails to start answering.

Obviously no one here has anything against his grandmother and I'm sure all pray she is in a better place.

This is how his grandmother came up... Quote word for word.

"Ha, the more I read your messages, the more I realize what an idiot I am to even deal with such a scam artist! I messed up tracking number on screen shot I sent to them on one, but I am phone with them now and they are correcting. Funny how technology works. I am sure AMEX will be most pleased to know they have a customer claiming he didn't receive the goods when he clearly " customer gentleman met at door " and signed for packages both time. So yes...the universe does have a way of righting itself. My hopes is that you lose your charging priveleges on your AMEX account overnight.

This is giving me a little levity on the day my grandmother has passed away...and helping me stay distracted as I send copious amounts of documentation to them to go to battle for me."

I've proofread the quote and it is letter for letter 100% accurate including all typo's, keep in mind this is just one of many emails he sent me that spanned from April 18th and 19th. I did not initiate these communications as I ignored his emails from December until April 18th. During the period from December until April I felt no need to respond as I knew the evidence would validate my story to the investigation teams which it did. During the first court appearance for the temporary restraining order the judge was given all email communications in which he reviewed all of them, he responded to me by saying something along the lines of... Be very careful and aware of what's going on around you. In this day and age you never know who you're dealing with or what they might be capable of.

Looks like he tries to type after a few too many drinks. I sometimes do the same thing, but the preemptive spelling helps a lot. The logic however isn't always as clear, as when one is completely sober.
In his case, I don't exactly see his South Carolina University degree shining through. He must have skipped over the writing classes.

Last edited:
Wow... just wow.

This Chris Williams turd really picked the wrong demographic to target with his scams. A demo pf the population that owns knives and guns. Smart move, Chris.

I cannot imagine a bigger POS. Rather than accept the return and refund; he goes out of his way to fight the chargeback!? I would turn this ahole into a hand-puppet. I can blame it on my PTSD...
I agree that CW doesn't have a clue about the serious people here. He needs to back away.

I agree that CW doesn't have a clue about the serious people here. He needs to back away.

I agree, I was lucky to have found this community and truth is I have a lot in common with many people here. His intimidation and threat tactics will never work against me, I like you have been around dangerous people and violence my whole life. I grew up in one of the worst neighborhoods of Los Angeles and my whole family was military even the women ( immediate family ) with the exception on myself and my grandmother on my Mothers side. My Mom and Dad were both USArmy and met while stationed in k-town Germany. My family is strong, hardy and smart, I'm not a good writer by any means but I'm intelligent in other ways. People like him don't understand the fearless, they are run by fear and believe everyone operates just like them. When the fear tactics don't work they just try to use more fear but they're the ones who are hiding in the dark. I don't have anything to hide and I've done nothing that can be held over my head to stop me. If he would come out and admit the truth and make right with the community I would end it, I don't need compensation but I will not feel guilty about doing nothing when I find out he hurt someone else. If I hear he hurt someone else and I know I did everything I could there will be no guilt, but he is still operating the same way.

I agree, I was lucky to have found this community and truth is I have a lot in common with many people here. His intimidation and threat tactics will never work against me, I like you have been around dangerous people and violence my whole life. I grew up in one of the worst neighborhoods of Los Angeles and my whole family was military even the women ( immediate family ) with the exception on myself and my grandmother on my Mothers side. My Mom and Dad were both USArmy and met while stationed in k-town Germany. My family is strong, hardy and smart, I'm not a good writer by any means but I'm intelligent in other ways. People like him don't understand the fearless, they are run by fear and believe everyone operates just like them. When the fear tactics don't work they just try to use more fear but they're the ones who are hiding in the dark. I don't have anything to hide and I've done nothing that can be held over my head to stop me. If he would come out and admit the truth and make right with the community I would end it, I don't need compensation but I will not feel guilty about doing nothing when I find out he hurt someone else. If I hear he hurt someone else and I know I did everything I could there will be no guilt, but he is still operating the same way.

He doesn't understand people like us that have suffered through a lot of violence, and will stop at nothing. The punk is way out of his league.

He doesn't understand people like us that have suffered through a lot of violence, and will stop at nothing. The punk is way out of his league.

I have thanked God that he never tried to come put his hands on me because when people come to hurt you they really mean to do you harm. There's no such thing as a fair fight and the last thing I want to do is hurt anyone, life has so much more to offer besides violence but I also have a child to go home to and I will do anything to make it home safe in the face of a threat.

I have thanked God that he never tried to come put his hands on me because when people come to hurt you they really mean to do you harm. There's no such thing as a fair fight and the last thing I want to do is hurt anyone, life has so much more to offer besides violence but I also have a child to go home to and I will do anything to make it home safe in the face of a threat.

Get a little "yapper" in the place, to wake you up at night. Tiny dogs are highly intuitive, and they leave a small imprint. They are really hard to replace for sounding the alarm, and rat control. Since we travel a lot, we just use electronic surveillance. I also have South Florida Brazilian mafia connections, if the little dog doesn't suffice. "entendeu"?

Last edited:
I'm kind of an optimist who doesn't like to see others ruin their lives. I still would like to suggest that CW consider an exit strategy here, and turn all the negative comments into something positive.

If he can admit that he made some mistakes, mend things with Damage109, remove the Benchmade design from his lineup, stop trying to be a bully making threats, and then clean up his advertising campaign, so that it becomes more honest, perhaps someone could start a new thread, about how he is taking a new honest approach, that will enhance the image of knifemakers everywhere. This way CW can gain respect, stop ruining his family name, and be a better example to his children.

The problem with that is, as far as anybody can tell, he still doesn't know how to make a knife, and there just isn't much money in being a "handle smith".

The problem with that is, as far as anybody can tell, he still doesn't know how to make a knife, and there just isn't much money in being a "handle smith".

You are correct, I just sometimes revert into a fantasy world, where I assume that everybody knows what the hell they are doing.

Last edited:
I was thinking how CW's venture into folding knives, will eventually result in many unhappy customers, when they find that warranty repair service, will most likely be nonexistent. It's just a matter of time, before springs will break, screws will fall out, and pocket clips will get lost. I can't imagine that he will be stocking all those parts, nor maintain skilled technicians, to repair these issues.
Perhaps he is planning to cut a deal with Benchmade, and just refer clients to their service department.

Last edited:
I was thinking how CW's venture into folding knives, will eventually result in many unhappy customers, when they find that warranty repair service, will most likely be nonexistent. It's just a matter of time, before springs will break, screws will fall out, and pocket clips will get lost. I can't imagine that he will be stocking all those parts, nor maintain skilled technicians, to repair these issues.
Perhaps he is planning to cut a deal with Benchmade, and just refer clients to their service department.

Actually, this is the ideal situation for warranty repairs. His price per piece is probably somewhere around $7 to $10. He's charging $150 per knife. If one is returned, he can throw it away, send out another, and he's still making an obscenely large profit. It's not like he even has to assemble them.

Yup! Exactly how Quarterblaster does it!
Bent pocket clip??? Here's a brandy new knife!
Ugh

Exposing blatant fraud or potential copyright enfringement, is never going to slow down any perp. They really have to be convinced of the downside, before they desist. Without appropriate legal action, nothing will ever sway them from trying to profit from the endeavors of others.

Last edited:
I wish somebody would buy the ganzo, and use it to mock up one of his knives. beat it up and send it in for repair..see if he can tell it's not one of his...

or maybe they already have. there may be a mockup sitting there in all those broken knives with just enough off to be visible. just to see if CW can spot it.

maybe not, but if it were me, I'd sure look through all the knives I have on returns and all the knives that come in for service personally, because wow, an article like that could ruin a guys whole reputation. surely somebody hand-assembling would know immediately.

;)

Back