Off Topic The Snark Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey 1066, nice dog in your avatar. Is that a border collie or an aussie shepherd?

I went on a hike on fathers day with my wife and daughters. We drove up too a beautiful area and brought a bunch of food for a picnic by a stream. Of course I had a bunch of knives for pics too.

We took hundreds of pictures but it looks like my camera card is defective. When I put the card in my card reader it says error, must format to use this card and wont let me access the pictures. I tried 2 different computers. Same thing.

I am having a lot of health problems lately that have been really limiting my outdoor trips so it sure was a disappointment to lose these pictures. I dont have as many opportunity's to post trip threads as I once did.

But I had a great day with my family and that's what really matters.:)

I might be able to save these pictures by buying the adapter that lets our camera upload over wifi. I feel like there is a chance since I can still see them on the camera but I dont want to spend the $60 for it and find out it still doesn't work. Going to do a little more internet research before I decide.

I did grab a picture of my fathers day haul on my cell phone that I still have.

Fathers%20day%202017_zpsu5bqichi.jpg

I went on a hike on fathers day with my wife and daughters. We drove up too a beautiful area and brought a bunch of food for a picnic by a stream. Of course I had a bunch of knives for pics too.

We took hundreds of pictures but it looks like my camera card is defective. When I put the card in my card reader it says error, must format to use this card and wont let me access the pictures. I tried 2 different computers. Same thing.

I am having a lot of health problems lately that have been really limiting my outdoor trips so it sure was a disappointment to lose these pictures. I dont have as many opportunity's to post trip threads as I once did.

I might be able to save these pictures by buying the adapter that lets our camera upload over wifi. I feel like there is a chance since I can still see them on the camera but I dont want to spend the $60 for it and find out it still doesn't work. Going to do a little more internet research before I decide.

Sorry to hear about your health. Hope it gets better for you.

That pic is like a mash-up of my oldest son's and my birthday wishlists.

Last edited:

I hope you get to feeling better B. Mauser. I know our going to recover those pictures gotta good feeling you will.

This week has gone by fast, until today. One long ass day at work. Glad that part of the day is over. I have to head to my fil's later for supper. We go there on Wednesday nights, but postponed this one until tonight. A little eggplant Parmesan will be on the plate tonight. I always fry the eggplant.

Back is killing me too. Fun, fuuun getting old.

Getting ready to sell a bunch of knives on BF for the first time. Nervous, I'm sure I'll break some rule.

most digital cameras can connect directly to a computer via USB cable -- which you may have handy for charging your cell phone and if not, those cost a lot less than $60.
good luck.

i'm seeing place holders for most or all of you photobucket users, best fix that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back