• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Tiger Claw Sharpening

The Swamp Rat M9 "Mischief" has seen some lovely use. It is ready for more after its true edge was revealed.

mwBazkp.jpg

AF6jnzQ.jpg

And here is its little friend, the Ratmandu

vispePb.jpg

Just received my Fiddleback Forge Bushcrafter SR back from Jarrett, WOW! Before I sent it to him, I could run the blade against my palm with pressure and it barely left a imprint. One week later I got back from Jarrett, and it is screaming sharp! He even made me a couple strop blocks at a great price. I would strongly recommend his services.
Thanks again Tim the Wizard Tim the Wizard

Last edited:
Just got my Busse ASH-1 BG back and couldn't be more pleased, if you want someone to treat your blade like their own don't hesitate to use Jarrett. Outstanding member and sharpener.

I'm a first time customer of Tiger Claw, but JB will now be my go to guy for my blade edge needs. I recently had a trade with another forum member for a CPK BC proto and a EDC1. After doing some research on sharpening 3v steel I came across a post by Panthera Tigris ( JB ), reached out, JB responded, blades shipped directly to him, 48hr turnaround, in my hand today ! If I'm able to take some good pics, I will post them, however the BC was a light user and has been brought back to an amazingly sharp edge, he cleaned up the entire blade and although the edc was not a user, he spent some time on that edge as well bringing it to a near mirror polish. My take away is this, Outstanding communication, super quick turnaround, pricing that was below what I expected and the pro tips and knowledge he shared were greatly appreciated :thumbsup:

Last edited:
A few sweet ones that came in from a client with great taste. Loving all of these, especially the lightning-fast, now razor-edge shirogorov flippers.

Benchmade 940, a classic

fGBRGoT.jpg

Spyderco

u1iMBtC.jpg

RP5DZg7.jpg

Shiros

Hzd30R0.jpg

3do2byt.jpg

W8Zgy0R.jpg

Wq5zp6P.jpg

hkleFnJ.jpg

buh8M7l.jpg