TiSpine LionSteel new knife 2013

There is an audience - don't know how big - for a 3" blade. For legal reasons in some states. Is talk of a mini-Lionsteel just speculation, or is it really going to happen? Thanks in advance for your answer.

Hi!

Thanks! X-Box, I uploaded a mini review of the other knife in the '"gallery" section.

Gianni, is the TiSpine a limited version?

Regards,
Alex

TiSpine is the new LionSteel knife, it is not a limited edition.
We are not able to produce big number of this item, like SR, but I hope that TiSpine will stay in LionSteel catalogue for several years.

There is an audience - don't know how big - for a 3" blade. For legal reasons in some states. Is talk of a mini-Lionsteel just speculation, or is it really going to happen? Thanks in advance for your answer.

It is real... the first samples of SR Mini is already done. Production will be available at the end of March.
Maybe I will open soon a reservation area for booking the first pieces.

Hey Gianni, I know you guys are just getting back to work from the holidays and are probably catching up but I need some info on how to get my grey TiSpine, I received blue on the initial shipment. I sent an email to info@lionsteel a few weeks ago. Thanks for your help. I really am getting tempted to open this one up just to check it out.

Hello Gianni,
Can you tell us the provisional date for sending January knives?
Thank you and good WE

Gianni,
Tu peux nous indiquer la date prévisionnelle d'envoi des couteaux de janvier ?
Merci et bon WE

We have already re-start to send the TiSpine.
For the end of the next week we will be able to send all of them

Bon dimanche à tous.
Depuis quelques jours, dans le site de Lionsteel, je ne retrouve plus la liste des souscripteurs du TS 1.
Cette page n'est plus accessible ?

Good Sunday to all.
For a few days in the Lionsteel site I can't find the list of the subscribers of the TS 1.
This page is no longer accessible?

Bon dimanche à tous.
Depuis quelques jours, dans le site de Lionsteel, je ne retrouve plus la liste des souscripteurs du TS 1.
Cette page n'est plus accessible ?

Good Sunday to all.
For a few days in the Lionsteel site I can't find the list of the subscribers of the TS 1.
This page is no longer accessible?

I believe this is because there was a deadline of early January to get in on the reservation list for the first batch of these knives. It was a limited time thing. You can still probably order one from the factory by using the regular purchase system (click on a knife in the collection, then initiate a purchase) or wait for them to show up at various retailers.

Merci
J'ai commandé (n° 11) et payé, Mais je voulais savoir combien nous étions et si j'avais de nouveaux amis dans cette liste.

Thank you
I ordered (No. 11) and paid, but I wanted to know how we were and if I had new friends in this list.

Merci
J'ai commandé (n° 11) et payé, Mais je voulais savoir combien nous étions et si j'avais de nouveaux amis dans cette liste.

Thank you
I ordered (No. 11) and paid, but I wanted to know how we were and if I had new friends in this list.

Sorry I do not understand.... Have you not received your knife?

Pas de soucis Gianni, il n'y a pas de retard pour ma livraison qui doit être en cours d'expédition.
Ma question, c'était de ne plus pouvoir afficher la liste des acheteurs. Simple curiosité de ma part.

No worries Gianni, it was not late for my delivery that must be during shipment.
My question, it was not be able to display the list of buyers. Mere curiosity on my part.

I'm still patiently waiting for TiSpines to arrive at a couple of my favorite Internet retailers here in the States. Gianni said that the TiSpine is not a limited edition knife, so it's only a matter of time before they get here in sufficient quantities for me to snag one.

Last edited:
I'm still patiently waiting for TiSpines to arrive at a couple of my favorite Internet retailers here in the States. Gianni said that the TiSpine is not a limited edition knife, so it's only a matter of time before they get here in sufficient quantities for me to snag one.

In ten days all the shop that have ordered and paid will have the TiSpine.

Une petite question : la clé permettant le démontage du clip est-elle envoyée avec le couteau ?

Je ne conserve jamais un clip sur mes couteaux.

A small question: the key to the removal of the clip goes with the knife?

I do never keep a clip on my knives.

(Order 2507)

A small question: the key to the removal of the clip goes with the knife?

No. If you have SR-1, no problem.

Dimitris

Back