TiSpine LionSteel new knife 2013

Did anyone notice the "Robert Young Pelton designed" on the Lionsteel website? He's definitely not a bad knife designer for an author.

Just ordered the grey version. It looks great in the pictures...can't wait to see it in person

I booked or preordered. Does anyone know how to get it to say yes in green under ordered? Do you have to make a deposit first? Or does it mean that the grey version is over booked? Thanks!

If you followed the info to order, you should have been taken to a payment section. There, you should have been presented with two options .... pay now or pay later. If you selected either, your order should have shown up on the bookings window as Ordered - yes. If you selected pay now, the paid window should say - yes. If you selected pay later, it should say - no. It will change to yes after they receive your payment. I initially booked and used the pay later option (just to give me a little time to review the exchange rates, past and projected). So mine initially reflected yes - no .... then was changed to yes - yes when I made my payment a couple days later. Also, keep in mind that if your ordered/paid sections are in red, that only means that you have not registered on the site (set up an account).

Just ordered the grey version. I've always wanted an integral titanium and this thing is beautiful. A more "gentlemanly" SR-1 that reminds my of one of my all time favorites, the original Kershaw Bump (grey titanium). I also appreciate the short time between announcement, at least to me and availability of the knife. Thanks.

I keep coming back to look at these multiple times a day (in other words, talking myself into one). They are beautiful. I'd love to see a photo of one in-hand just to have a better idea of size and scale (I've seen the specs. but it always helps me to see the knife in relation to another object) when someone has the chance. Thanks, Mike

Gianni...I've been on this slim gents folder trip as of late and this will certainly fit the bill.
Just stunning.

I think I remember reading about a new folder that Robert Young Pelton was planning on coming out with and I liked the
description of but didn't like the proto pictures of because it was an all black coated knife. Is this the same knife?

Gianni,

I'm really close to pulling the trigger on this knife but I can't bring myself to drop the dough without a picture that shows the knife from a
more full on angle. I still have no idea what the blade shape on this knife is like. Please post up some pictures from an angle that
shows the knife straight on so we can get a better idea of what the overall shape is.

Thanks!

Back