Too many attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
iFYnatZ.jpeg

Trying to decide what to have for lunch while going through this thread. Elliott Blues Blues mentioned "hissy fit" so when he gives the ok, I'll let one fly.

You’re not safe standing in back or in front of him at that point.

Last edited:
I expect a drastic reduction in paid memberships for 2024, just sayin…………..

What the hell is wrong with some of you guys. Instead of kicking Kevin Spark Spark in the ass (directly or indirectly) kick a can down the road. So some unforeseen glitch in plans kinda screwed up picture posting via the "Attach Files" option - punt and come up with a solution instead of bitching like a little kid with their diaper in a wad. This site runs pretty damn smooth and glitch free with Kevin at the helm and mods like Blues Blues , knarfeng knarfeng , and Peregrin Peregrin keeping a more or less civil atmosphere about the place. If anyone has read this thread and haven't figured out picture posting via, Imgur, imgbox, Postimages or the like, try harder.

What the hell is wrong with some of you guys. Instead of kicking Kevin Spark Spark in the ass (directly or indirectly) kick a can down the road. So some unforeseen glitch in plans kinda screwed up picture posting via the "Attach Files" option - punt and come up with a solution instead of bitching like a little kid with their diaper in a wad. This site runs pretty damn smooth and glitch free with Kevin at the helm and mods like Blues Blues , knarfeng knarfeng , and Peregrin Peregrin keeping a more or less civil atmosphere about the place. If anyone has read this thread and haven't figured out picture posting via, Imgur, imgbox, Postimages or the like, try harder.
Well it’s been a good three weeks, forgive me if I’m out of line for not being more patient . I also have not sold anything is three weeks!

Well it’s been a good three weeks, forgive me if I’m out of line for not being more patient . I also have not sold anything is three weeks!

1. I understand the frustration...but there are certainly workarounds in the meantime. Spark's not just sitting on his hands.

2. Nothing is stopping you from selling but your own reluctance to do so. (See 1 above.)

3. Perhaps you, BennyBlade and others who are unusually put out by this unfortunate circumstance can try to understand that this is a small operation and hiccups occur. Nobody's trying to piss in your Wheaties here.

4. While this is going on, we're trying to rid the site of the infestation of parasites preying upon our members.

Postimages is very easy to use. The only thing that might seem troublesome at first is ads popping up, but you can just close them. On my computer, I use the Brave Browser, and it blocks those pop-ups from the get-go, so I never have to close them. Once your image is uploaded, you just click or tap on the "copy link" button for "direct link" and then use that in your posts with IMG tags, or using the Insert Image button, and bump over to "from URL". I would go so far as to call it "braindead simple"

jmh33 jmh33 why does my post make you sad? I'm not trying to be rude, I am describing exactly how to do it, what the pitfalls are and how they are so easily overcome that they are trivial. If you are still having difficulty, give me a call and I will walk you through it.

I have had more than one person try to get me through a couple third party postings.
Some times things are not meant to be!! 😂😂
Thanks for the offer!! 🤝
John 😁

Understood John. I had some time this afternoon so it wouldn't have been a bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back