What did you use your multi-tool for today?

I carry a Leatherman Supertool 300 on the job. Today after work I bundled up some old wooden fencing to haul to the dump. Wrapped wire around each bundle and used the wire cutters to finish it off. I have to say, the new and improved cutters on this model are great.

I used the plier on my super tool 300 to take a hook out of a bass's mouth when fishing

Yesterday, on a photography job, I used my Charge TTi to cut some seamless paper backdrop for a series of portraits. It doesn't always get a workout, but comes in so handy so often that it's one item of gear I am never without when on a photo shoot.

http://www.leatherman.com/Products/story?id=1091&c=70

znapschatz: Have you read the rest of the stories there? This one was especially striking. This guy sure did get hammered hard by identity theft, and the LM really seemed to save the day!

http://www.leatherman.com/Products/story?id=2794&c=70

znapschatz: Have you read the rest of the stories there? This one was especially striking. This guy sure did get hammered hard by identity theft, and the LM really seemed to save the day!

http://www.leatherman.com/Products/story?id=2794&c=70

Occasionally, I dip into the Leatherman Tool Tale site. There have been some fascinating stories posted there. Odd you picked that particular one, since it was the last Tale I read ;) .

I used the scissors on my vic spirit to cut my bangs. :D Yes I know how girly. :eek: The good news I am female. :thumbup:

Sent from Ash forum mobile

I used the scissors on my vic spirit to cut my bangs. :D Yes I know how girly. :eek: The good news I am female. :thumbup:

:confused: How? One thin strand at a time? Those Spirit scissors don't open as wide as the Classic's, I believe. Apart from cutting fish line or maybe fingernails, there just isn't enough opening or shear length to tackle any semi-serious task (a serious one calls for full sized, dedicated scissors). May we know how you managed?

BTW: Congratulations on your good news :) .

I only had to trim a few pieces that I missed when I cut them with my custom compact. :D

Today I replaced my windshield wipers blades,not the hardware. Although the drivers side wiper went into place without fuss, the other was too long, causing me to notice for the first time the wiper arms were of two different makes. Not a problem, though. With my Juice S2 I circumcised the blade (cutting a bit off the tip :D ) by slicing the rubber part, then breaking off the plastic with the pliers, about 3/8 inch. It then fit perfectly. Later, I used the pliers to open some reluctant pistachios, to which I have become addicted. My Juice is an enabler :eek: .

Last edited:
I popped open some wine at a party. It saved the host from going inside. Amazing how many "wine" about the quark screw being useless.

I used my leather man St300 to cut a speed jump rope to length and tighten the retention screws for a client.

I was trimming the lawn and used the gerber multi (not sure of model-the one with the slide out plyers) to cut adozen pairs if nylon line. I like this head better than the "bump andr run" feed ones. I also cut down cardboard boxes for recycling but used a mora 2000 instead od the gerber blade. blastphamy!

I used my sideclip to loosen a nut on my weedeater so I could grease the head.

Back