What knife would you like to see next from CPK?

Would like to see something similar to the Winkler II Emergency Response Tool...

WKII ERT (80CrV2) vs. Wilkins Mytuko Cobalt (220mm)...

0h0g.jpg

Hammer Face | Wrench Cutouts (3/8" + 1/2" + 3/4") | 1/4" Universal Bit Holder...

0h0x.jpg

Split-Tail Prybar Fork (Not Sized for 1/2" Slotted Gas/Water Meter Valves :()...

0h0p.jpg

Birth Card | Verifying O-ring CS/ID (Bit Holder Not Sized for 1/2" Slotted Gas Meter Valves :()....

0h0S.jpg

Last edited:
Kitchen knives. Products that grandma and her grandchildren can appreciate, use and enjoy together. Products that bring the family together in the breakfast nook and at the dinner table.

1/8" plate of steel, sized exactly like a credit card with a sharpened edge and jimping along the opposite end. Similar to the Carter Cutlery Muteki Credit Card Knife. Easy to carry and easy to maintain!

I'd like to see what you think a general use kitchen knife should look like, that's a great idea from adamlau.

I also think a "concealed carry fighter" with a 4"ish blade would be a cool knife, especially in the Dan Crotts kydex you did for the EDC. Dozier did some similar stuff.

^ Tommy, do you not own a shiv already? I was under the impression that you had snagged one from the flea market on here! Nevertheless, doesn't mean that you shouldn't be pining for one, but I was wondering if it was indeed you who had bought one here a couple of month back!

Deal was not completed, complications on the Seller's end o_O I was fortunate however to find another one (Should be here tomorrow with Double edge)! I just think I may need another one:eek:
Also would like 1 or 2 of those 6 inchers :thumbsup:

Last edited:
^ Ah, I see... Yes, I saw the one from couple of days ago on here with the double edge. I also agree that it would be very neat to have both the shiv pattern and the UF in one's CRK collection. Good fortunes in your search Bud...

I've been trying to get around to imaging fighters, in particular the CPKs. I had promised to do it weeks ago but haven't been able. And this time when I was trying to image something, the battery in the camera went dead. It left me pondering whether I should do something with one or two of the Shivs. After all, how many does a person really need, lol? At one time, my answer would have been "as many as possible", lol.

I may try again to trade one for a 6" UF. Maybe move a couple.

^ have a moving truck and willing to travel ;)

Oh, I also repair / replace batteries :D

I just like to have 2 of a particular model I like! I am pretty SELECTIVE on knives, and when I find one I like I tend to get another! 2 is PLENTY on any given knife, but I have only 1 Shiv and NO 6 " UF :thumbsdown:
e678f395bfe15e0e3363112674e490a4.jpg

I keep coming back to the CPK-Skinner as I'm thinking more utilitarian than just pure cool factor. I hope that Nathan gets super badgered at this Blade Show for a skinner so that he jumps on that horse ahead of a folder / flipper, after he fulfills his quota for the LC, BC and the NASK.

Back