What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

There's no place like home! :D

hrx4wdi.jpg
You said it Bob. Glad to hear:thumbsup:

I spent 4 hours this afternoon in two different dentists offices getting a root canal. :( This Ebony Spear 15 TC brought me some much needed comfort! :D

33199843581_cdd2829b65_b_d.jpg

Sorry to hear about your day at the dentists Ron, my ebony TC is also my 'comfort knife' ;) :thumbsup:

Aren't your British pennies too big to fit? :p

They keep talking about 'inflation', but the currency keeps shrinking! :eek: :D :thumbsup:

These two for me today :)

Thanks Ron. Feels good to be in my own bed. Those are two nice carries in one miserable day.

Thank you my friend. Still at home today recouping with some antibiotics and a little something for the pain! :D

Sorry to hear about your day at the dentists Ron, my ebony TC is also my 'comfort knife' ;) :thumbsup:

They keep talking about 'inflation', but the currency keeps shrinking! :eek: :D :thumbsup:

These two for me today :)

Thanks Jack! :) A good Ebony clad knife just has a comfortable feel about it. Like that Ebony #13 Speaker Jack most surely will also! :thumbsup: I just got this Muslin Speaker Jack in the mail yesterday afternoon. I got lucky and bought it on the exchange. This is the only #13 Jack I got so far. I really like the #13 Clerk version having picked up two in Stag. This Jack was to good to pass on and so far I am very pleased. This one is marked with a "S" designating it as a store knife or second in some way. :confused: I cannot find a think wrong with it so far. :D

34260813205_b48d556f11_b.jpg

This 5 3/4" Eldon Talley City Knife helped with my savory breakfast today. I'll be carrying my Lloyd trapper too, but it was being camera shy. :D

Edited to add: Headed for 30 minutes on the treadmill to make up for the Honest John's Kielbasa!
ijfyHCE.jpg

Last edited:
I like ebony on a rainy day. I'm not sure why. I went with the #25.

IMG_4670_zpsg6vem8qw.jpg

Nice selection :) :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack! :) A good Ebony clad knife just has a comfortable feel about it. Like that Ebony #13 Speaker Jack most surely will also! :thumbsup: I just got this Muslin Speaker Jack in the mail yesterday afternoon. I got lucky and bought it on the exchange. This is the only #13 Jack I got so far. I really like the #13 Clerk version having picked up two in Stag. This Jack was to good to pass on and so far I am very pleased. This one is marked with a "S" designating it as a store knife or second in some way. :confused: I cannot find a think wrong with it so far. :D

34260813205_b48d556f11_b.jpg

Very nice Ron, hope you're feeling recovered today :) I have a couple of GEC 'seconds', but they're better than one or two of the 'firsts'! :D ::thumbsup:

This 5 3/4" Eldon Talley City Knife helped with my savory breakfast today. I'll be carrying my Lloyd trapper too, but it was being camera shy. :D

Edited to add: Headed for 30 minutes on the treadmill to make up for the Honest John's Kielbasa!
ijfyHCE.jpg

Looks tasty Gary :) :thumbsup:

Great combo :thumbsup:

Back