What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Been away a few days and its mind boggling how this thread flies by:)

This was in the mailbox when I got back in town tonight, a Zulu Spear in black linen Micarta by Ian Vanreenen:cool::thumbsup:

It's 3 3/4" closed, double pinned acorn shield, a CPM 154 hollow ground blade thats solid and centered and sits flush in all three positions. This knife is a pleasure to own and use:thumbsup:

SaFA9Z.jpg

BsEjLe.jpg

RZN3D8.jpg

NnjSDm.jpg
You sure have good taste, Paul! Gorgeous. What is the handle material?

Gev, Itsasportsbar, Paul,
Those are some real beauties guys! Nice photography too.

Half/Stop, try Ambesol on that tooth. It's got something like novacaine in it.

I survived moving my daughter today. Was able to keep up with the young bucks, feel good about that. Had a fire in the pit tonight, first good night for one up here. Everyone else is off to bed but I linger, hating to call it quits. Thoughts turned to this Boker I've had with me today. Used it to carve watermelon, cut cord and kindling. I really love this one. Don't carry it much since it's too big for a pocket, but when I do I can't get over how well made it is, how solid in hand it feels
IMG_20170527_232125088-2448x1377.jpg
That's enough, time to head in...

Last edited:
Been away a few days and its mind boggling how this thread flies by:)

This was in the mailbox when I got back in town tonight, a Zulu Spear in black linen Micarta by Ian Vanreenen:cool::thumbsup:

It's 3 3/4" closed, double pinned acorn shield, a CPM 154 hollow ground blade thats solid and centered and sits flush in all three positions. This knife is a pleasure to own and use:thumbsup:

SaFA9Z.jpg

Paul, that was quite a nice mail call!!! That knife looks like a true Workhorse. With that great steel and handle material it should be able to really perform! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Tom, thanks for that advice. I have tried it! :eek:

Hope you can the old gnashers sorted out soon Ron :thumbsup:

Have a great Sunday folks :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack! Hope you have a great Sunday to go with that great pair your Totin! :thumbsup:

I am going to carry a pair of Reds today. I hope everyone has a great weekend!:D

33531347041_7dceeed7c9_b_d.jpg

Paul, that was quite a nice mail call!!! That knife looks like a true Workhorse. With that great steel and handle material it should be able to really perform! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks Jack! Hope you have a great Sunday to go with that great pair your Totin! :thumbsup:

I am going to carry a pair of Reds today. I hope everyone has a great weekend!:D

They both look timeless ! Sweet

Knice Paul. :thumbsup:

You sure have good taste, Paul! Gorgeous. What is the handle material?

Gev, Itsasportsbar, Paul,
Those are some real beauties guys! Nice photography too.

I survived moving my daughter today. Was able to keep up with the young bucks, feel good about that. Had a fire in the pit tonight, first good night for one up here. Everyone else is off to bed but I linger, hating to call it quits. Thoughts turned to this Boker I've had with me today. Used it to carve watermelon, cut cord and kindling. I really love this one. Don't carry it much since it's too big for a pocket, but when I do I can't get over how well made it is, how solid in hand it feels
View attachment 713797
That's enough, time to head in...

Hope you can the old gnashers sorted out soon Ron :thumbsup:

Very nice Paul, looks classy :thumbsup:

Have a great Sunday folks :thumbsup:

Thank you Ted, Gev, Tom, Jack and Ron:thumbsup:

Gev my friend, the covers are black linen Micarta:thumbsup:

Back