What's in the name Jeep? (And the Becker lovers who love them.)

A buddy in high school had a brand new one, it was awesome.

I've wanted one since I was 13!
First Mod
2ed8910972a095318a00f54533d30b5d.jpg

Beckerhead #146

New key chain:

1a.png

The leaf springs on my YJ are flat. Not the best photo, but you get my drift. You can see how it sits now, on the 31's. (I like the way it sits) Do you think I should get the stock springs fixed, or get a 2.5" lift installed? I don't need it crazy high. This will be my weekend warrior, and won't go 4 wheelin' too much. I'm not a rich man either, so what lift would you recommend for me, if you think I should go that route? As you can see, the shackles aren't stock.

8.png

13.png

Is it already slightly lifted with aftermarket shackles? Maybe new springs will bring it up a bit. Dunno YJs tho, so...

TJs will take 31s without a lift, like mine. I'd like the max lift without any ither mods like drive shafts and stuff

This...just now!

Looks like the atlantic
Nice pic
Gonna sell some comics and buy a Jeep with the proceeds, dont have to be pickey as a Bud has an awesome motor ready
pics will follow
Sorry no Comics but a Jeep on the Beach for
Sure

Looks like the atlantic
Nice pic
Gonna sell some comics and buy a Jeep with the proceeds, dont have to be pickey as a Bud has an awesome motor ready
pics will follow
Sorry no Comics but a Jeep on the Beach for
Sure

Thanks! Yeah, that was Ocracoke Island over Easter weekend. The outer banks of NC are pretty great any time of year.

Replaced my starter a few minutes ago. Went as smooth as butter. Took longer to find the sockets than it did to replace it. Back in business.

I've done that a time or two. It's an easy one to get to. :thumbup:

It really is. I also discovered while I was under it that my YJ has a body lift. I guess that explains why it still sits decently with flat springs, haha.

Back