Whats Your Favorite Concealed Carry Handgun ?

I think the perfect edc for all weather is the glock 19. Its the perfect balance of size, weight, and capacity.

Pocket gun for me is still the kahr pm9. Great little pistol.

Well, I switched from 2 HP's to 2 solids in the HS .22 mag derringer for the winter coat weather

G29
1cb8f3bfe606bd261af2d655978bd820.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G29
1cb8f3bfe606bd261af2d655978bd820.jpg

Dang, I hope the 29 is manageable for ya.
I had a 21 and it was too lite for my taste shooting 45s, especially as the mag got emptier.
I never got to shoot my 10mil Kimber so no idea how the 10m compares to a 45.

Dang, I hope the 29 is manageable for ya.
I had a 21 and it was too lite for my taste shooting 45s, especially as the mag got emptier.
I never got to shoot my 10mil Kimber so no idea how the 10m compares to a 45.

You do have to train with it more to be proficient. More so than say, a 9mm. But that's not exactly a challenging caliber. I've gotten to the point now where I can pull off quick draw, line of sight, double tapped head shots at 10 yards with relative ease.

Compared to the 45acp, (another of my favorites btw) the 10mm is definitely more snappy in the hand. So long as you use real full power ammunition like underwood.. which you should because.. 10mm. lol

It's essentially a magnum auto caliber virtually mirroring hot 357mag. And with 10-15 + 1 depending on the magazine you use, it's a serious mofo!

You do have to train with it more to be proficient. More so than say, a 9mm. But that's not exactly a challenging caliber. I've gotten to the point now where I can pull off quick draw, line of sight, double tapped head shots at 10 yards with relative ease.

Compared to the 45acp, (another of my favorites btw) the 10mm is definitely more snappy in the hand. So long as you use real full power ammunition like underwood.. which you should because.. 10mm. lol

It's essentially a magnum auto caliber virtually mirroring hot 357mag. And with 10-15 + 1 depending on the magazine you use, it's a serious mofo!

Cool, my LCR 357 was snappy too, manageable, but definitely snappy.

Love the LCR! Great gun. I shot a scandium .357mag that was downright painful to shoot.

The LCR with 180 gr loads was painful with the stock rubber Hogues, then I put some G10 Hogues on and that helped alleviate the pain and helped with control too.

had to catch up on this thread (one of my fav's). i just put some money down on a Kimber Micro 9 at the local gunshop for them to hold it a couple weeks for me. it had just the standard 6 rd mag. as i mentioned several pages ago, i hate the "dangling pinky), so had to have the 7 rd mag. kimber's shop lists them as out of stock. so, i took to the usual forums, and the internet told me that kimber was having a problem releasing them. first it was october, then november, then december. well, guess what?

i happened to look on the kimber site last night and they had them in-stock! i bought 3 of them! i should be able to get the gun in-hand next weekend. will post pics then. been wanting a compact, carry gun for a while, so i'm very excited.

Been carrying this one for the last year or so. Hardly know its there when I carry it, and I shoot it pretty well. I recommend the traction grips, as they improve the feel in hand.

Got rid of my Kahr, couldn't get use to the super long trigger pull. Tried out a Shield, G43, XDS, P938, and PPS, ended up with the Walther PPS for summer and a H&K P30SK for winter. All but one of my six handguns are paddle mag releases, I much prefer them to the standard button release.

I am a big fan of the Springfield XD-M line and XDS line of pistols.

Back