Whats Your Favorite Concealed Carry Handgun ?

After not buying myself anything for over a year, I finally saved up enough to buy myself a new gun. I pick up my new Kimber Micro 9 Saturday afternoon.
Great choice! Can't wait to see how you think it compares to your G43.

It depends on the weather and what I'm wearing. Either a S&W shield in 9mm, Glock 19, or a sig 229 Legion. The legion is just for when I want to feel fancy

Connie and I are going to the range Tuesday afternoon, I'll give a report after that.

Thanks for the warm welcome. What range do you visit most often? That micro 9 is a classy piece!

I used to go to Rinks in Lockport, but they just opened a new one about 5 miles from me, Point Blank.

Looks nice from the pics on the website. How long is their rifle range? I just tried the one off of 355 in Bolingbrook for the first time and it was very nice and clean... and empty!

Connie and I are going to the range Tuesday afternoon, I'll give a report after that.

Instead of paying full price at the range Tuesday, we decided to wait until tomorrow. Friday is "date night " at the range, $15 per couple. We are taking the Glock 43, Kimber Micro 9, Kimber Classic .45, and the S&W M&P .22 Compact.

Instead of paying full price at the range Tuesday, we decided to wait until tomorrow. Friday is "date night " at the range, $15 per couple. We are taking the Glock 43, Kimber Micro 9, Kimber Classic .45, and the S&W M&P .22 Compact.

"date night". that's a great idea. good on them. have fun! (guess i'll have to wait til tomorrow night for the micro 9 report! :rolleyes: :D )

I'm pretty excited, I've gone without buying anything for too long. I went to five gun stores today, and finally found one at Big R.

The two-tone micro 9 is the FONRA gold table gun this year, so I am getting one on April 5.

It will be interesting to see how it compares to the Colt XS-P .380 in terms of a small 1911-like pistol.

I like Kimber and think they make a nice piece.

best

mqqn

Mine is just the all silver version. Didn't make it to the range Friday, Connie had to stay longer at work, by the time we got there it was an hour wait. Going to bite the bullet and try tomorrow and pay full price.

Took my Micro 9 out today, along with my Glock 43, Kimber .45, and Connie's M&P .22. First impression, I love this gun! (So did Connie). I'll put together a comparison review of it and the 43 in the next couple of days.

Glad you found some time for group therapy! Looking forward to your review on the micro. I have already tried the 43 but did not like it enough to replace the shield.

Took my Micro 9 out today, along with my Glock 43, Kimber .45, and Connie's M&P .22. First impression, I love this gun! (So did Connie). I'll put together a comparison review of it and the 43 in the next couple of days.

Yayy!

Cool - Thanks for the report. I don't have any small 9mm, all of my pocket pistols are .380.

I look forward to your further impressions.

I won't have one in hand until April 5, I may take the 6th off just to get some alone time at the range.

best

mqqn

Mine is just the all silver version. Didn't make it to the range Friday, Connie had to stay longer at work, by the time we got there it was an hour wait. Going to bite the bullet and try tomorrow and pay full price.

What is full price John?

Back