Who got dinged for their gso 5?!!

The wait is always the hardest, but luckily once the product comes in there is no disappointment (not always the case). I finally get to beat on my 5.0 a little this weekend, leaving tomorrow for a weekend of camping!!! Finally! I'm, really glad peoples knives seem to be shipping out. I ordered my wife a new spec 3.5 and I'm pretty sure it's second to last in the list...i just try and pretend I don't know anything about it!!

Really glad to hear about notices and deliveries!

Thanks, Lonewolf for giving the order date for reference :thumbup:
Hope it can give the people that ordered around the same time a little bit of an idea of when theirs should be coming.

Mine is Supposed to be here Friday, I'm hoping that's true because I have a camping tripped planned for the weekend and want to take it with me!

Hope it can give the people that ordered around the same time a little bit of an idea of when theirs should be coming.

Mine is Supposed to be here Friday, I'm hoping that's true because I have a camping tripped planned for the weekend and want to take it with me!

I hope she arrives on time. We'll require some down and dirty action shots if she does! If my baby leaves Idaho tomorrow, I'm planning on posting pics on Monday!

DING DING DING. Both of my GSO 5's have finally shipped. Both were ordered on April 30th with black canvas handles. Looking forward to receiving them.

I got dingged on the 8th of Oct, 5 days ago. I ordered black canvas handles on the 30th of April. Its on a plane between LA and Australia right now. I think knowing this makes it all abit harder to wait!

I got dingged on the 8th of Oct, 5 days ago. I ordered black canvas handles on the 30th of April. Its on a plane between LA and Australia right now. I think knowing this makes it all abit harder to wait!

Let us know when she gets there. Show off the landscape a little.

I placed my order for a GSO5 2nd on June 4th and it just arrived in the mail a few minutes ago:D. I can't seem to find any flaws that would make this a 2nd it seems perfect!:thumbup:
68899660-FDD9-4622-A46F-57B02FEA1DA8_zpsmabduhih.jpg

Y'all gotta know I got dinged!!!

Anyways, for all you true believers, this is straight from instagram. Stay vigilant, friends!

User Any estimate when will you sell the remaing GSO5? It's so painful to wait.

surviveknives@user We'll probably get those listed on Thursday.

Back