Who got dinged for their gso 5?!!

This week would be awesome. I am being patient, but I am also on tentorhooks. Of course, once I get my 5.0, I'll be starting the whole thing over with my 4.7. [emoji3]

Lol exactly what I did now I can't wait for my 5.1. I have no patience. My only hope is to try and forget I pre ordered anything.

I'm trying hard not to think about my incoming 4.7!

But every day this week I'm thinking "ok if I get the email today, then I'll be able to start playing with my new 5 on this day.....". Come on 5! :D

My buddy was told his was gonna ship 2 weeks ago. Still nothing. I think he's gonna end up canceling his 4.1 now :(

It's unfortunate, but sometimes things go sideways and what seemed like the path ahead just took a bit of a detour. I can understand your buddy's frustration. At the same time. I believe the product I am going to get is going to be top notch and the best that Guy and Ellie can give me. A small, relatively new company with as enthusiastic a clientele as we are is bound to get overwhelmed from time to time. As well, they need to step back and take a breather once in while.

A reminder for myself, if nothing else. [emoji4]

My buddy was told his was gonna ship 2 weeks ago. Still nothing. I think he's gonna end up canceling his 4.1 now :(
He was waiting on a 5? Did he have black or burgundy handles? When did he order? Sorry for all the questions. Really too bad.

It's unfortunate, but sometimes things go sideways and what seemed like the path ahead just took a bit of a detour. I can understand your buddy's frustration. At the same time. I believe the product I am going to get is going to be top notch and the best that Guy and Ellie can give me. A small, relatively new company with as enthusiastic a clientele as we are is bound to get overwhelmed from time to time. As well, they need to step back and take a breather once in while.

A reminder for myself, if nothing else. [emoji4]
Dude, where did you come from? Where have you been? Stick around, ok?

I'm not sure what scales he got. He's owned S!K's before which is why he ordered more but I guess he's fed up now. My old roommate ordered a 5.1 after playing with all the ones I've owners and was hoping to see it within a couple months. I personally don't care because it's money spent and I know I'll get it eventually. Trying to tell them that ain't going so well.

I have been around. I read a lot. I just want to wait until I have something worth contributing before I post. [emoji6]

I'm not sure what scales he got. He's owned S!K's before which is why he ordered more but I guess he's fed up now. My old roommate ordered a 5.1 after playing with all the ones I've owners and was hoping to see it within a couple months. I personally don't care because it's money spent and I know I'll get it eventually. Trying to tell them that ain't going so well.
That's too bad. Those who know the wait is worth it always end up happy, but some don't know or just can't wait.

I have been around. I read a lot. I just want to wait until I have something worth contributing before I post. [emoji6]
:thumbup:

Mine just arrived. Black micarta scales. Knife and sheath fit and finish are perfect even the handle screw slots are all aligned. This was well worth the wait!

Last edited:
Thank you, Hard Knocks.

Alright, shaving sharp! More proof that the waiting is for something that really is worth the money and time.

Really glad to hear about notices and deliveries!

Thanks, Lonewolf for giving the order date for reference :thumbup:

Haha good point, Tex. I just saw on instagram that the 20cv 5.1 ground blanks arrived to the shop. Easy to forget they have more going on than just my knife :)

My new baby is starting its journey to its home today. [emoji2] This old fart is a happy camper!

Back