Who got dinged for their gso 5?!!

She promised to make a huge public announcement about hats and it's time to get way too excited. I read something about patches also.

Oh I would rock the hell out of a Survive! Hat.

Ellie there is a company called 215gear that makes a nice "operator's hat". I buy em amd remove all the GD velcro. Check out who makes em. They would be sweet with an embroidered S!k mountain and fire logo. Also, GoRuck makes a "tac hat" very similar to the 215 gear hat, just heavier duty materials. That also would be a hell of a hat to start with.

Mossy oak Camo, OD Green, Black and maybe a Tan. Would be sweet. Of course Multicam would be cool, but a little too tactical.

I'd wear the hell out of an od, or brown. But honestly it could be anything but hot pink with purple polka dots and i would sport it.

Since we are voting, I would agree with the style comments from Riz2530. I would prefer a tan hat.

Is anybody else waiting on a burgundy linen 5? I thought they were supposed to have finished up shipping them? I wonder if the handles haven't come in yet.

Ellie said they were sharpening the last of the 5.0's this last weekend in the first Friday report. I didn't see anything about the handles in it. They may still be waiting on some of those.

Yes^^^

I had to reread the Friday update to double check the wording. At first glance I thought they were going to send everything out on Saturday, but they said they wanted to finish sharpening.

I ordered a red handled 5, so I'm optimistic that I might have her in my hands this week. If sharpening went as planned I interpreted the latest news that all blades would be ready as soon as final materials are in.

This week would be awesome. I am being patient, but I am also on tentorhooks. Of course, once I get my 5.0, I'll be starting the whole thing over with my 4.7. [emoji3]

Back