Who got dinged for their gso 5?!!

I never get factory seconds but I buy mine to use and abuse (within reason)I don't think I've ever owned a knife I didn't use.

Me too, unless maybe I'm using it for trading material for something I want later. Heck even my custom Towell knife has been used (although lightly :) )

Most guys don't use them haha

Haha Dick!!
I hesitated on using the first Survive! that I got but it didn't take long till I was whoopin on it. These things just seem to beg to be used now. I'm am 100% guilty about not using other knives though. Damn sprint run Spyderco's and their high value stopped me.
I still don't know how you guys with the pretty CRK's and Striders ever use them. That's a lot of damn money on the line!

Haha Dick!!
I hesitated on using the first Survive! that I got but it didn't take long till I was whoopin on it. These things just seem to beg to be used now. I'm am 100% guilty about not using other knives though. Damn sprint run Spyderco's and their high value stopped me.
I still don't know how you guys with the pretty CRK's and Striders ever use them. That's a lot of damn money on the line!

Use em or move em .. The Large Sebenza 21 was my work knife. The Starbenza 25 is my only folder now and I have a S35VN PM2 inbound.

25722260dc1928012dc2c13de58a8cef.jpg

There are some delays with the black canvas and burgundy linen handles.

We received some of the black canvas handles today and they look great. I believe the remaining ones will be here tomorrow.

I believe we will have the last of the GSO-5 orders shipped within the next week. We are aiming for Friday, but sometimes we need the weekend to make up for random distractions that pop up during the week.

We received some of the black canvas handles today and they look great. I believe the remaining ones will be here tomorrow.

I believe we will have the last of the GSO-5 orders shipped within the next week. We are aiming for Friday, but sometimes we need the weekend to make up for random distractions that pop up during the week.

Random distractions... sounds like there could be a story there...

Sweet! If money falls out of the sky I might be able to get a second!

And all this sun in Texas has been toasting my head any hats in the future?

Ha!

I feel like their random distractions are using the rest room and eating lunch.

As always, thanks for the update and all your work, Ellie!

Usually that is all it is, those days are nice.

Some examples: Last week we had an insurance inspection. Today was realizing the hat company we had been talking with can't produce to our quality standard. Tomorrow will be a trip to meet with the tshirt printer. Things always seem to pop up.

Before anyone says anything, I make no promises on hats. Today was a set back. You all know if it isn't right, we won't do it. So wait until we have a more public announcement before getting too excited. [emoji4]

Usually that is all it is, those days are nice.

Some examples: Last week we had an insurance inspection. Today was realizing the hat company we had been talking with can't produce to our quality standard. Tomorrow will be a trip to meet with the tshirt printer. Things always seem to pop up.

Before anyone says anything, I make no promises on hats. Today was a set back. You all know if it isn't right, we won't do it. So wait until we have a more public announcement before getting too excited. [emoji4]

Woohoo we're getting hats!!!

Back