Who loves their 3.5?

Well I got my new 3.5 in the mail yesterday!! Of course momma_toothpick got ahold of it since I'm out of state and now I can't open it till Christmas. She said she's wrapping it for under the tree. :( Guess I'll have to deal with it.

Well I got my new 3.5 in the mail yesterday!! Of course momma_toothpick got ahold of it since I'm out of state and now I can't open it till Christmas. She said she's wrapping it for under the tree. :( Guess I'll have to deal with it.

that's brutal!

That is messed up!

Wow! That's all I could say. And a piece of fat wood. And a fancy bag. It was too much. I'm still not allowed to have it before Christmas but she let me tease my self with it.

Wow! That's all I could say. And a piece of fat wood. And a fancy bag. It was too much. I'm still not allowed to have it before Christmas but she let me tease my self with it.

Good stuff! That's some Alabama fatwood that I received a while ago from the Esee forum. The bag came from a guy over there also. I think it's the navigation pouch but I use one for med stuff.

I sure love my 3.5, I use it everyday. Is my edc blade, and I can't wait for the new spec to get started as I know they will be even better.

I broke down and got the #8 sheath and I hadn't even got my 3.5 technically in my hands.

Awesome!
I would just unwrap the knife already. It's almost Christmas so she can't get mad right?!!

Could you take it out and just rewrap the empty box? Play with it for a few days and then put it back in... rewrap again... and act all surprised Christmas morning?

Could you take it out and just rewrap the empty box? Play with it for a few days and then put it back in... rewrap again... and act all surprised Christmas morning?

Exactly! Just tell her it was delivered dirty and bloody.

She knows better. Lol. Plus I'm out of town. By time I get back I'll only have one day left anyways. I think I can wait that for a S! Knife. I've waited longer. :)

Well at least you're staying busy. Hopefully you can open a Christmas Eve gift.

Yea we fixed that last year. The other person gets to choose the Christmas eve gift. Lol. I've excepted reality. I'm OK with it, I'm still going nuts internally but I'm trying to coupe how ever I can.

Back