Who loves their 3.5?

Here's a couple of pics, what a great little blade
Great pics! Is that a Natural Brown Canvas handle?

I have the hardest time with the handle portion of an order, preorder, presale. I went with a Green Canvas on the 4.7 presale, based on the S!K instagram pics. Many photos are filtered, adjusted for presentation, so it's hard to really tell. I'm on the hunt for a good OD Green Linen pic!

I have the hardest time with the handle portion of an order, preorder, presale. I went with a Green Canvas on the 4.7 presale, based on the S!K instagram pics. Many photos are filtered, adjusted for presentation, so it's hard to really tell. I'm on the hunt for a good OD Green Linen pic!

Green canvas is my go-to, I am also curious about green linen, but I am always pleased with green canvas, and Survive's is the best I have seen.

I'm on the hunt for a good OD Green Linen pic!

Here is my green linen vs green micarta. With and without oil.

9d54feb01f01515b04200cf3e7478fc1.jpg

4b6a73cff8d5aafb84fb52b2973485a4.jpg

Green canvas is my go-to, I am also curious about green linen, but I am always pleased with green canvas, and Survive's is the best I have seen.
Thanks. I appreciate you posting your experience.

Here is my green linen vs green micarta. With and without oil.
Great pics! So...,

top pic, without oil, canvas left, linen right?

bottom, with oil, linen left, canvas right?

What kind of oil did you use?

Great pics! So...,

top pic, without oil, canvas left, linen right?

bottom, with oil, linen left, canvas right?

What kind of oil did you use?

Yes, that is correct!

Just regular mineral oil. It wears of pretty fast when you use and wash it though.

Yes, that is correct!

Just regular mineral oil. It wears of pretty fast when you use and wash it though.
Thank you. I'm thinking now on going the same route as you - larger knife in canvas, and smaller (GSO 3.5) in linen.

In my search for mine I only seen the LH carry option direct from the factory. But then again I wasn't looking for one.

Yep, that's exactly what it is. And taking a second look at that pic, the tint and everything is a pretty good representation of the real thing. I've got some camo canvas coming, and some green canvas, so it will be cool to get those for comparison at some point.

Yep, that's exactly what it is. And taking a second look at that pic, the tint and everything is a pretty good representation of the real thing. I've got some camo canvas coming, and some green canvas, so it will be cool to get those for comparison at some point.
I've got a green canvas coming, and an od green linen on the smaller order.

I carried a glock 32 for a while. Loved it. So did someone else. Got my eye on a Springfield xdM .40 but I think the wife's gonna make me get her xdS first. I tote an old school Trooper mark III .357 mag now. I figure if I need more then six shots to defend my self I'm in a bad spot already.

Last edited:
I carried a glock 32 for a while. Loved it. So did someone else. Got my eye on a Springfield xdM .40 but I think the wife's gonna make me get her xdS first. I tote an old school Trooper mark III .357 mag now. I figure if I need more then six shots to defend my self I'm in a bad spot already.

The 32 is nice. I just recently got rid of all my 40 cal Glocks and went to 9mm. The only Glock I didn't get rid of was my 32...LOL.

Strop put a nice mirror finish on my new baby. Sorry for pay by the hour hotel lighting. But I just wanted to say I love this 3.5!

The 32 is nice. I just recently got rid of all my 40 cal Glocks and went to 9mm. The only Glock I didn't get rid of was my 32...LOL.

I didn't have much of an option or I'd still have mine.

When you get tour 2.7 you got to come back and let us know your first impressions and after you use it a bit too.

Last edited:
I didn't have much of an option or I'd still have mine.

When you get tour 2.7 you got to come back and let us know your first impressions and after you use it a bit too.

I understand that. I definitely will. I can't wait to get either...LOL. I'm starting to get antsy. I'm not complaining, at all. It's just all these pics are making my anticipation grow...LOL

Back