Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

I have searched for a GEC #9 Esquire for a long time. Imagine my surprise when I find a dealer with not 1 but 4 of them for sale. I never bought a knife in Mother of pearl before so I'm curious weather I'll like it or not. Either way I'm sure I can find a home for it if I dont lol. This one's on it's way to me any day now :D:cool::)

Attachments

• 092214-esq-MOTHER-OF-PEARL2.jpg
    092214-esq-MOTHER-OF-PEARL2.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Ruple landed today. Fine work as usual.
NvZlUmdl.jpg

iuzCpjsl.jpg

9u7HERNl.jpg

Nkit60Ml.jpg

Mike, I really like that sea-foam-green-ish colored bone. Is that what Case calls Mint Green?

I have searched for a GEC #9 Esquire for a long time. Imagine my surprise when I find a dealer with not 1 but 4 of them for sale. I never bought a knife in Mother of pearl before so I'm curious weather I'll like it or not. Either way I'm sure I can find a home for it if I dont lol. This one's on it's way to me any day now :D:cool::)
Congrats! I look forward to seeing some pics when you get it in hand. Those little Esquires are handy little penknives. :thumbsup: I have one in ebony, and have been carrying one in pinstripe acrylic for about a week now.

Thank you Rachel I'm very pumped it get one. However I'm always pumped when I got a new knife on it's way :rolleyes: especially when it's one I've been hunting down for awhile :):D
I'll definitely take a few pictures when it arrives :cool:

There were very few of those made and if I recollect, these were the only MOP knives GEC ever made. They have put the MOP looking glass on many knives, but not the real MOP. These were delayed when released as Bill was the only one skilled enough to haft them. May be a long while before you see the real stuff again.

Really:eek: that's cool.If your interested in buying one of the 2 that are left I can send you a PM telling you were I got it. I don't know if this dealer Is a paying member on here or not so I don't want to post it publicly

Back