1 CRK Knife For 1 Year!

Tomorrow marks one week in the pocket. It's going to be rough, but lets see if I can make it another 51 weeks.
view

Six months in now.
I haven't exactly nursed for it but the photo does make the knife look a wee bit more ruffed up than what it is. The knife is a pure joy to use.
I really wan't to do the final part of this one year challenge but I have a small 31 in damascus on its way...

View attachment 2087459

I’m a few months into carrying my 21 insingo and have have had a 31 Damascus on my mind since I bought one for my son. I’d like to hear how it goes if you switch.

I successfully completed my year with my Seb 31! It wasn’t difficult but I can tell you the times when I got bored and wanted to move on, I decided to stick with it. The edge retention is awesome and I only had to clean it a few times pivot wise. On to the next one! I don’t think I’ll be doing another year with anything though lol. Buying knives and putting them away was a difficult task!

I successfully completed my year with my Seb 31! It wasn’t difficult but I can tell you the times when I got bored and wanted to move on, I decided to stick with it. The edge retention is awesome and I only had to clean it a few times pivot wise. On to the next one! I don’t think I’ll be doing another year with anything though lol. Buying knives and putting them away was a difficult task!
Man up and do another year.
Jokes aside - congratulations for completing the one year challenge!

Back