1 CRK Knife For 1 Year!

So, i've got to say, i'm impressed with the S45VN. I've made myself carry this knife daily and it's proven itself. I'd like to be able to tell my son i carried it the first year of his life everyday so i've stuck to it. But i really want to carry something else! lol

dMEDbvg.jpg

rOOEVZX.jpg

I'm out. Pocket clip fell off my Inkosi yesterday and is lost. I had to carry something else today until the new clip arrives. Strangely, I feel relieved. 😂

I've been carrying my Large Inkosi since August, but dual-carrying with a Large 21 red micarta Insingo since it arrived last month. Will dual-carry at least for the foreseeable future.

70 days today to my one year mark. I can’t say I won’t be happy to carry something else and change it up, but I accepted the challenge and I can’t complain because the knife has got some character and served it’s purpose. It’ll be nice to tell my son it was carried daily for a year when he receives his new one down the road! I bought two of them, his is still NIB. I got the knives 18 days after he was born with his birth date on the cards. Took a while to call around and track them down (took about two weeks from his birth).

70 days today to my one year mark. I can’t say I won’t be happy to carry something else and change it up, but I accepted the challenge and I can’t complain because the knife has got some character and served it’s purpose. It’ll be nice to tell my son it was carried daily for a year when he receives his new one down the road! I bought two of them, his is still NIB. I got the knives 18 days after he was born with his birth date on the cards. Took a while to call around and track them down (took about two weeks from his birth).

That is a fantastic gesture. It will still be among the finest available knives when you give it to him.

I'm still carrying my Inkosi everyday even though technically I had a few day break in service when I lost the pocket clip. That's why I had to withdraw from the contest.

I'm starting with this one. Had a small plain jane insingo and it felt too small but I like my inlaid smalls and never had one with this blade, so I got one. I need a large PJ with silver lugs since that might be my perfect knife, but I just got this and for what I need it for, it feels good. Sorry for posting this in other threads, but I'm sure you guys are ok with that. Full disclosure...if I can get my hands on a large PJ insingo with silver or gold lugs, the deal is off...annnnd I'll probably make it two weeks before I carry a largePXL_20230210_114636860~2_compress3.jpg

Back