1000 Pages of Lambsfoot Goodness Giveaway - Winner @Misplaced Hillbilly

Jack Black

Seize the Lambsfoot! Seize the Day!
Platinum Member
Hi folks,

The Guardians of the Lambsfoot thread has just reached 1000 pages! Not bad bearing in mind that the pattern was barely known here a few short years ago :) I've just posted a giveaway there to say thanks to all the Guardians, but I'd also like to do one for those of you who have not yet been lucky enough to try out this outstanding pattern.

Qualifications are that you have never owned a Lambsfoot knife previously, and that you have made at least 50 posts here on The Porch (if you're not sure, go to your Profile Page, and then Post Areas). Please post a pic of a knife, with a view behind it, something like this (below), and indicate that you're in.

PK54mNV.jpg

The prize is the top knife in the photo below, it's a limited edition Lambsfoot, made by Arthur Wright & Son in Sheffield, England, with African Rosewood covers. If I draw your name out of the hat, I'll send you that knife.

Fpn9zTj.jpg

The second knife is a 2019 Guardians edition Lambsfoot, with covers of Desert Ironwood. If you win the Rosewood knife, and agree to carry and use it for two months, and post a different pic of it at least once a week in the Guardians thread, and if you like the Lambsfoot pattern, I'll send you that knife too. If you don't fancy doing that, you can just try out the first knife :) :thumbsup:

Good luck folks, and one more thing, I recently noticed that I'd accumulated a lot of 'likes' - actually more than 50,000 of them! - so thank you, I'm very grateful. Please enter my giveaway :) :thumbsup:

Jack

Edit - If you already have a Lambsfoot knife, there's a link to the Guardians giveaway in my sig line :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Hi folks,

The Guardians of the Lambsfoot thread has just reached 1000 pages! Not bad bearing in mind that the pattern was barely known here a few short years ago :) I've just posted a giveaway there to say thanks to all the Guardians, but I'd also like to do one for those of you who have not yet been lucky enough to try out this outstanding pattern.

Qualifications are that you have never owned a Lambsfoot knife previously, and that you have made at least 50 posts here on The Porch. Please post a pic of a knife, with a view behind it, something like this (below), and indicate that you're in.

PK54mNV.jpg

The prize is the top knife in the photo below, it's a limited edition Lambsfoot, made by Arthur Wright & Son in Sheffield, England, with African Rosewood covers. If I draw your name out of the hat, I'll send you that knife.

Fpn9zTj.jpg

The second knife is a 2019 Guardians edition Lambsfoot, with covers of Desert Ironwood. If you win the Rosewood knife, and agree to carry and use it for two months, and post a different pic of it at least once a week in the Guardians thread, and if you like the Lambsfoot pattern, I'll send you that knife too. If you don't fancy doing that, you can just try out the first knife :) :thumbsup:

Good luck folks, and one more thing, I recently noticed that I'd accumulated a lot of 'likes' - actually more than 50,000 of them! - so thank you, I'm very grateful. Please enter my giveaway :) :thumbsup:

Jack
I won't enter in this thread, of course, but I gave ya another like, Jack! ;) :thumbsup:

Not an entry!
I hope this GAW gets a TON of entries. Lambsfoot knives are just the best and it's great that somebody will get a chance to try one out for the first time. I received my first Lambsfoot as a gift from our generous host, Jack Black. It has become an absolute favorite of mine and I seem to carry it every day. Good luck everybody and congratulations on 1,000 pages, Jack. :thumbsup: :cool: :thumbsup:

Not an entry!
I hope this GAW gets a TON of entries. Lambsfoot knives are just the best and it's great that somebody will get a chance to try one out for the first time. I received my first Lambsfoot as a gift from our generous host, Jack Black. It has become an absolute favorite of mine and I seem to carry it every day. Good luck everybody and congratulations on 1,000 pages, Jack. :thumbsup: :cool: :thumbsup:

Many thanks John :) :thumbsup:

Jack Black Jack Black - While obviously I am not in on this, I want to be in on joining others in congratulating you and thanking you for the contributions you give in time, caring thoughtfulness and unparalleled knowledge on these incredible knives and all things Sheffield. Good luck folks!

IMG_1778.jpeg

Jack Black Jack Black - While obviously I am not in on this, I want to be in on joining others in congratulating you and thanking you for the contributions you give in time, caring thoughtfulness and unparalleled knowledge on these incredible knives and all things Sheffield. Good luck folks!

View attachment 1119693

Thank you Dwight, that's very kind of you my friend :) :thumbsup:

Mr.Black has a wonderful thread,
Now a with thousand pages to be read!
To celebrate this monumental day,
He hosting a really great give away!
If you've never had one before,
And have fifty posts or more.
A beautiful lambsfoot you can win,
Post a nice picture with a "I'm in"!
A pattern I've not tried yet,
So its here I'll place my bet.
Its time to choose a neat photo,
So I'll give this one a go.
How about a sheepsfoot with a seagull,
Now there's a pic thats fun and not dull!
A sheepsfoot to attract its lambsfoot kin
Good luck to all, but I hope I win:D
1WuUHON.jpg

Congratulations on a 1000 pages Jack!
Edit to add: I'm in!:oops::p

Back