1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  2. Week 42 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    an Kizer Vanguard V4516A1 Domin Folding Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

1000 Pages of Lambsfoot Goodness Giveaway - Winner @Misplaced Hillbilly

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by Jack Black, Apr 29, 2019.

1. r redden

r redden Platinum Member Platinum Member

May 23, 2015
    @Jack Black good on you for this my friend and 50,000 likes doesn't surprise me, heck I've liked you for years. :D;)

2. Jack Black

Jack Black Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 2, 2005
    Thanks pal :D Don't miss the giveaway in the Guardians thread :thumbsup:

3. McFeeli

McFeeli

Feb 13, 2017
    I’d love to be considered for this! The Lambsfoot has been on my “To Buy” list because of that thread and all of the great pictures. Thank you for the opportunity and good luck to everyone!

[​IMG]

My phone doesn’t take the greatest pictures, it’s either focus on the knife or the background, I thought the knife was the better choice, haha.

4. dammyippon

dammyippon Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 6, 2015
    Congrats! And I'm in.
    [​IMG]

And if I don't win I'm buying a lambsfoot;)

5. Kiro

Kiro Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 17, 2017
    I'm in like gin
    IMG_20181118_132703_018-1031x1031.jpg

6. Lansky1

Lansky1

Apr 12, 2016
    Thanks for the opportunity Jack - I’ve always been a fan of single blade wharnies like the 107W pattern, but never could find access to British lambsfoots - really like the pattern though !

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
  7. mrknife

mrknife Gold Member Gold Member

May 9, 2010
    ah yes, ive seen the damascus ironwood bleed into the facebook groups. your name was dropped as the supplier!

Jack Black likes this.
  8. eisman

eisman Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 9, 2009
    Jack, I did indeed. Is it an Ottley hook? And here's a pick of this beauty, out for the first time today...

[​IMG]

9. Sacto

Sacto Basic Member Basic Member

Jun 27, 2017
    As a big fan of the sheeps foot I’ve been wanting to try a lambs foot, but haven’t yet. So I’m in. I’ve never posted a picture before but figured it was worth figuring out for this generous giveaway. We’ll see if it works. This is what I carried today while thinking good thoughts for @waynorth. Just a quick shot while checking some cows today. Thanks for the chance to enter.
    [​IMG]

10. Prester John

Prester John Gold Member Gold Member

May 20, 2018
    That's a great first pic!

Ramrodmb, Jack Black and Fodderwing like this.
  11. Sacto

Sacto Basic Member Basic Member

Jun 27, 2017
    Thanks, @Prester John. I work around nice scenery. Now that I know how to do it, I’ll have to start posting more pictures.

12. Buzzbait

Buzzbait Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 25, 2001
    I don’t normally enter GAW’s, so as not to prevent far more deserving folks from getting a new knife, but I’d really like to try out a Lambsfoot.

[​IMG]

Pinemoon, Old Hunter, Dschal and 9 others like this.
  13. jwb01

jwb01 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 6, 2016
    Awesome achievement and fantastic giveaway Jack! Been eyeballing the lambsfoot’s on the Guardians thread for a while.... I’m in.
    B44D6C66-334E-4BB4-B589-5C38C46C07DA.jpeg

Pinemoon, Old Hunter, Dschal and 6 others like this.
  14. Jack Black

Jack Black Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 2, 2005
    The Damascus (1 of 5) has a Swayback frame, but the other 15 (split over three different patterns) had straight frames :thumbsup:

[​IMG]

It is! :D Great to see that beauty out with you :) :thumbsup:

You took the words right out of my mouth Vince! :) :thumbsup:

Thanks for the entries, and the wonderful pics, I wish I had more of these LAmbsfoot knives to give away, I think you all deserve one :) :thumbsup:

15. t.willy

t.willy

Mar 31, 2016
    Thank you for the opportunity and congratulations on the milestone. I'm in btw. ✌ 20160509_111443_PerfectlyClear-338x600.jpg

16. jec88

jec88

Mar 6, 2012
  17. abcdef

abcdef

Oct 28, 2005
    I would really like a lambs foot. In, thanks.

[​IMG]
    Took the dogs out for some biscuits with a bud.

Last edited: May 1, 2019
    Jack Black, cigarrodog, jwb01 and 2 others like this.
  18. Norcaldude

Norcaldude Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 19, 2014
    I'm in.

[​IMG]

19. Pomsbz

Pomsbz

Jul 31, 2015
    Always been intrigued, never sprung for one as yet. In please.

[​IMG]

20. bonzodog

bonzodog Basic Member Basic Member

Dec 3, 2011
    Sorry,wrong thread :rolleyes:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 2, 2019
    cigarrodog likes this.