1000 Pages of Lambsfoot Goodness Giveaway - Winner @Misplaced Hillbilly

I’d love to be considered for this! The Lambsfoot has been on my “To Buy” list because of that thread and all of the great pictures. Thank you for the opportunity and good luck to everyone!

bwVq1Vm.jpg

My phone doesn’t take the greatest pictures, it’s either focus on the knife or the background, I thought the knife was the better choice, haha.

Thanks for all the entries, kind words, and great pics folks :) :thumbsup:

Thanks my friend, I just did a 'straight' with you in mind ;) :D :thumbsup:

LOL! :D Glad you're liking them :) Hope you found the button-hook in the packaging to add to your collection (I only just remembered about it)! ;) :D :thumbsup:

Welcome to The Porch Adam :thumbsup:

Thanks guys, don't miss the giveaway in the Guardians thread (link in my sig line) :thumbsup:

ah yes, ive seen the damascus ironwood bleed into the facebook groups. your name was dropped as the supplier!

As a big fan of the sheeps foot I’ve been wanting to try a lambs foot, but haven’t yet. So I’m in. I’ve never posted a picture before but figured it was worth figuring out for this generous giveaway. We’ll see if it works. This is what I carried today while thinking good thoughts for @waynorth. Just a quick shot while checking some cows today. Thanks for the chance to enter.
idtt0a0.jpg

As a big fan of the sheeps foot I’ve been wanting to try a lambs foot, but haven’t yet. So I’m in. I’ve never posted a picture before but figured it was worth figuring out for this generous giveaway. We’ll see if it works. This is what I carried today while thinking good thoughts for @waynorth. Just a quick shot while checking some cows today. Thanks for the chance to enter.
idtt0a0.jpg
That's a great first pic!

ah yes, ive seen the damascus ironwood bleed into the facebook groups. your name was dropped as the supplier!

The Damascus (1 of 5) has a Swayback frame, but the other 15 (split over three different patterns) had straight frames :thumbsup:

gVGc7fW.jpg

Jack, I did indeed. Is it an Ottley hook? And here's a pick of this beauty, out for the first time today...

82tGeFr.jpg

It is! :D Great to see that beauty out with you :) :thumbsup:

idtt0a0.jpg

That's a great first pic!

You took the words right out of my mouth Vince! :) :thumbsup:

Thanks for the entries, and the wonderful pics, I wish I had more of these LAmbsfoot knives to give away, I think you all deserve one :) :thumbsup:

Back