105 (now 106) GEC Giveaway - A Counting Game - WINNER ANNOUNCED!

43 pins/pivots on these knives in view

CNJwRyF.jpg

I don’t want to be too much of a stickler (so we can keep this thing moving ;)) but let’s remember that we’re looking for a number of items or some sort of countable/measurable quantity of something shown in your photos. Firearm calibers, on their own, are a slippery slope on the way to model numbers and random occurrences of numbers. :thumbsup:

That said, I wanted to get in on the firearm theme before it’s too late, so here’s my 45 photo.

45 rounds of .45 ACP, two .45 handguns (one more traditional, one less so) and a little GEC math (3 x #15’s).

dTaNSIC.jpg

Also, if anyone would like to add an additional 44 post, I believe we only had two.

This isn't an entry, but i have an interesting idea if i can figure out a way to post photos.

Too bad I live ahead (more advanced ;):D) place than most of you, can't keep up with your evening additions as it's already early hours here :)

That said, was wondering IF this would've been Legit?? It's not 45 cl of Bourbon;) but it IS a drink of 45% alcohol volume. No 46s come to mind, sorry.

PwJtfAp.jpg

Too bad I live ahead (more advanced ;):D) place than most of you, can't keep up with your evening additions as it's already early hours here :)

That said, was wondering IF this would've been Legit?? It's not 45 cl of Bourbon;) but it IS a drink of 45% alcohol volume. No 46s come to mind, sorry.

PwJtfAp.jpg

Ok, I’ll allow it, because I like Bourbon, and because it’s an bonus entry for 45. :thumbsup: :D

Back