2009 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice Kiah. :thumbup: I especially like the fully available hole.

Paypal sent, thanks I am really looking forward to being able to carry my Swick :)

Have any of these dyes penetrated the kydex of a certain orange handled knife yet?

:p:D

Have any of these dyes penetrated the kydex of a certain orange handled knife yet?

:p:D

It's formed and ready. The graphic will be applied Tomorrow and I'll get her home Monday morning. :thumbup:

These will go out in the morning. I meant to get 'em out Today, but I decided I didn't like the way they drew, so I shortened the "wing" on one side and did away with the other completely. This gives a smoother draw and access to the jimping while still sheathed. I like it better this way. No pics, as my camera cord is hit and miss, and it's being miss right now. I'll pick up a card reader Tomorrow and get picks up.

If you had anything else on your order or special requests, then it'll be Monday before I get 'em out.

No more orders on these. I may make a few extra if I get time Tomorrow, but it's not likely. If I do, they'll be posted on the site.

I've got a bunch of emails and PMs over the last couple weeks that I haven't replied to, so if you've been waiting on a reply, I apologize. I've been swamped with a bunch of different things, and have only been dealing with current orders. I'll try to get to everyone Tomorrow, but if you don't hear from me then, contact me again, cause I may have missed something.

On that note, my PM box is about 2 messages from being full, so if you need to contact me, use email. :thumbup:

Trying to do a couple of these the past several days has been problematic. With complex images, even the painter's tape isn't holding the bleeding at bay. :rolleyes:

I have no intention of going back to the coating after seeing the coolness of the dye, but I'm gonna have to take some time to get it perfected. As such, there will be no graphics options until I do.

Tony, sent you a PM.

I shortened the "wing" on one side and did away with the other completely. This gives a smoother draw and access to the jimping while still sheathed. I like it better this way. No pics, as my camera cord is hit and miss, and it's being miss right now. I'll pick up a card reader Tomorrow and get picks up.

I'm slow as crap, but I finally made it out to get a card reader for my camera. Here's an updated pic on what they look like. I kinda liked the "tall with a hole" design look better, but chopped down they are much easier to draw and give access to the jimping. The other way, they were a little too "gripped".

attachment.php

Spacing will facilitate small Tek-Lok carry in vertical or horizontal position.

If yours hasn't made it to you as of Today, it should be there in the next day or two. Except for Josh (gotta get your Salt done Tomorrow), and senoBDEC (your order got moved into another account by mistake, so I'll get those out Tomorrow too).

Email sent on three of em!!

I can do three more. I'll get back to ya a bit later.

Attachments

• DSCN1707.JPG
    DSCN1707.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 531
A bit late on some, but I think I've got back to everyone now. If I missed you, send me another message.

Very cool :D.

I'll definitely be getting back to you about a couple of Farmers that need a nice Kydex home :D.

typing from my phone.

the storms took out my internet connection and i hate typing on this thing so ill be pretty much awol for the next couple days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back