2012 HTM Forum Gunhammer: *Commitment/Sign-up* thread

Once I got ahold of Lacey, she had it in the post the next day, not the same collectors number, but it's just a number. The blade I got was perfect,and by the way there was no delivery confirmation # sent so it just showed up, the postman
was wondering why I was so excited to get a package from Profit Row. Thanks again Lacey for taking care of me, she is just the voice so take your frustration out on someone else, she is just picking up the pieces.

Thank you lacy my Gunhammer has shipped. Looks like they had the wrong email. Either way I'm stoked and will be waiting by my mailbox.

Last edited:
I am not speaking for HTM or Darrel, but remember that BLADE is coming in just about a week. Many makers and companies I'm sure are making last-minute preparations and are swamped. I'd say just give them the benefit of the doubt until after BLADE show.

Don't know how I could forget about BLADE. Thanks Ramiel I'm a dummy, the most important time of year and I forget about it:D

Nothing new on the Bowies I guess? I hope the replacement blades were, or will, be run as hard as the first batch.
I look forward to hearing about your real world hard use.
Best....

Tried calling Peter's HT today but Brad was gone for the day:) The nice lady said he would be in at 7 tommorow so I'll try on my lunch break. hang in there buddy:thumbup:

I guess I rattled on too much in the earlier post. The focus this week is on the Blade show. The bowie bladed knives will not be worked on - at all - untill after the Blade show. Lacey said it would be the second or third week of June before the bowie bladed knives will ship. I think that they will return from the Blade show with lots of new orders and lots of customers wanting instant gratification.

I gotta say, the new orders shouldn't take precedence over the ones that have been in for a year...

That is absolutely correct. People should wait in line and wait their turn no matter what. This is not very cool IMO. Whatever, live and learn.

I spoke with Darrel at Blade and asked him what had happened with the bowie blades and he said nothing happened to them, they just did the torpedo blades first.

I feel like I have been a very ardent supporter and I will admit even I am starting to have doubts of faith. I don't know why we haven't been able to get a straight answer out of them.

I spoke with Darrel at Blade and asked him what had happened with the bowie blades and he said nothing happened to them, they just did the torpedo blades first.

I feel like I have been a very ardent supporter and I will admit even I am starting to have doubts of faith. I don't know why we haven't been able to get a straight answer out of them.
Well said. I too have been supportive of this project since it started. However, the lack of communication is telling in other ways or other things. As a member, I can't help but feel some sense of disappointment to some extent.

***Bowie Blade Updtate***

Well word came to me, just now, that "The EDM machines will be back up and running tomorrow and they will start cutting the blades". Now, there is lots to read into that statement. I will let you draw your own conclusions. Clearly they will have to go out for heat treatment after that. Also, was told that they expect to start shipping the finished knives on or about June 21. We shall see.
Best...

Last edited:
Well if that's the case, color me impressed. Recutting and HT'ing a whole new batch of blades that fast will be something to see eh?

I can't wait to see you guys get your knives! I have been loving mine.

My 42 arrived and has garnered several unsolicited compliments. The action is far smoother than my production gunhammer great lock up, easy to flip. My only gripe is two small chips in the anodization. One by the pivot and the other by the clip. They are small, but clearly visible. Likely during final assembly. Should I call HTM? The GH will be in my rotation and see light use. Wish it were a perfect finish, but really a nice tool.

If anybody missed out on the forum knife, knifecenter has s90V gunhammers on sale for $270 right now.

Back