2013 Rumor Thread

1. Bring back the Native III (VG-10 blade, FRN handle, wire clip)
2. Para Military 2 with a hawkbill blade.
3. All-black Resilience.
4. New Byrd models; not just upgraded versions.

S90V Starmate as Production piece. I hate offering high performance steel as a limited option, just sayin.

Here... We... Go...
In the spirit of things from the other thread:
Native5 in CPM-154 and orange or gray G10
Manix2 in CPM-154 and navy/dark blue G10
PM2 in CPM-154 and carbon fiber

As others have stated, Sal mentioned awhile back that he was looking into producing the Stretch (a personal favorite of mine) in Super Blue. Such a knife (especially in Blue FRN or G-10) would make for one heck of a production folder. IMHO.

I'd buy one! Especially if it came in G10 in that subdued blue that was out a couple years ago in FRN.

Sal has actually mentioned a salsa sprint. Might even be without the cobra hood.

The cobra hood makes opening the knife easy but for me tends to get in the way of cutting things like cardboard boxes.

I wouldn't be sad to see it go.

Spyderco Stretch with Orange Scales in a Exotic Steel that hasn't been on the stretch yet.

Heck, I don't care what color the handles are or the material for that matter, the difference between G-10 and FRN aren't a huge deal to me. All I'd really like to see would be a Super Blue Stretch of a sort. I think you could apply such a blade steel to nearly all Sypderco models and have a home run. It's good steel, that's different.

Back