Important Info! 2019 Forum Knife : Poll Schedule / Content

Carhartt jeans “watch pocket” swallows a Buck 110LT - can’t even tell its there! In the top picture it is fully in the pocket - when you sit it runs parallel to your leg - don't even feel its presence. OH

Buck-110-LT-and-Carhartt-Rugged-Flex-jeans-2.jpg

Buck-110-LT-and-Carhartt-Rugged-Flex-jeans-1.jpg

ArFom6I.jpg

tS2q7b7.jpg

I purchased this cheap knife online recently just to test the design. It’s a beast! At 4 1/4” its larger than the GEC will be, but it is well balanced and has the awesome ‘find me something to cut’ feel that knives with good ergonomics give when you have them in hand. The pinchable blade and hard snap are an awesome combo.

I would be very interested in a link for that. Who makes it?

I would be very interested in a link for that. Who makes it?

Its a BS-E318 electrician’s knife. Cost me $6.49 with free postage on the bay. It is one of the worst quality knives I have ever held, but it snaps well and has very solid lock up. I can’t comment on the steel quality.

yiVPvxh.jpg

That's a 4 ⅝" Bull Buster in the knife pocket of my Tru-Spec pants (also made in shorts). It almost disappears. Bonus they have a knife pocket on each side.

So much stress over carrying just one knife. Just buy these...
View attachment 1092941
might actually come in handy at the rendezvous....
:)

Carhartt jeans “watch pocket” swallows a Buck 110LT - can’t even tell its there! In the top picture it is fully in the pocket - when you sit it runs parallel to your leg - don't even feel its presence. OH

Buck-110-LT-and-Carhartt-Rugged-Flex-jeans-2.jpg

Buck-110-LT-and-Carhartt-Rugged-Flex-jeans-1.jpg

Do they come in 32"(waist) 30"(lenght) sizes? :cool::thumbsup:

Bill told me that he is very hesitant about this new wondrous creation, solely because of the stock. He said it will be the first time he has used the water-jet on 1/2" stock..... But he said it is good practice for a run of axes he is designing.
This must be out of context, or a joke!!!:eek:
Or I am dreaming!!:rolleyes:
:D

Agreed. And now for some radical counter-culture thinking...

What JohnDF said is self-evident truths that are strong arguments in favor of conducting future BF Trad Annual Forum Knife polls so that the future polls have running vote tallies that aren't visible to anybody other than those who are running the show--until after the poll has been closed --and so the voting threads won’t accept participant posts. Let the selection process be clean, pure and without all the histrionic, daytime TV soap opera quality, self-obsessed ranting and let all the histrionics go on (and on and on and on) in other threads.

Give the guys running the show a break and stop making them listen to all the incessant sobbing and wailing. There could be one thread in favor of every voting option, which would be open to everybody who wanted to say anything--pro or con. TPTB could ignore all those threads and just manage the poll threads and the ordering process.

Think about it. 100x the drama and 1/100 of the stress on TPTB. A pure win/win all the way around.
I suggested having the comments closed a couple of pages back, but the vote tally being hidden is also a good idea.

Do they come in 32"(waist) 30"(lenght) sizes? :cool::thumbsup:

I order mine from Bass Pro Shops, only checked 38x32 (my size) - they're called Carhartt Relaxed Fit, Rugged Flex Straight Dungaree.

Last edited:
Reactions: 353
Back