• -- Federal

Votes: 22 6.5%
  • -- Houndtooth

Votes: 14 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m torn between Bomb or Propeller.. I did vote for the former, though. Once we see the wood choice I think that will lock in my choice.

I'd be ok if bomb won its possibly my favorite shield out of all of them but something about the reverse orleans shield just fits.
That’s kind of where I’m at. I like acorn but RO looks classy

The acorn is my favorite RR shield. Would it be a travesty to put one on a GEC? In any case, I would like to see a mockup. If that doesn’t get legs, the reverse Orleans looks good to me, but I think I will hang back for a while.
Like this?IMG_8111.JPG

Ok changed to Federal. I think federal for AB and houndtooth for bloodwood.

This was the hardest poll for me. Lots of good choices. For now I'm voting reverse orleans.

I’m voting Orleans, though I would vote bow tie if it was an option. Or really screw with people’s heads and vote serpentine. :D

The propeller shield on wood is something we get quite a lot of in SFOs already.

I did my best to make the proportions reasonable but if you want me to tweak a size or position please let me know.
In African Blackwood...
AB_shields.jpg

And I see Bloodwood has gained some traction so here are a few of those...
Bloodwoods_01.jpg

I did my best to make the proportions reasonable but if you want me to tweak a size or position please let me know.
In African Blackwood...
View attachment 1087778

And I see Bloodwood has gained some traction so here are a few of those...
View attachment 1087779
Thanks for the mock-ups. It's very helpful. Now I'm leaning toward the banner after all.
I better take a fresh look in the morning.

Just not crazy 'bout bloodwood. Not sure why it's popular. Could go for cocobolo or desert ironwood or che chen or especially ebony and even African blackwood. Might just pass if bloodwood wins. Can use the money for a knife I really want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back