Attention 2019 Forum knife question thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gary, hopefully your list is easily accessible? Just so you don't have to manually comb through the thread everytime? If so can u confirm my order for two?
Thanks in advance:thumbsup:
We've got a spreadsheet that we work from. It's not that big a deal to look it up. You're down for 2, Paul.

Just a thought: rather than individually answering members in this thread, would it take less time to post a list of who has one reserved at this point? Or would that be extra work?
Thanks for all your efforts!
Good question, Rachael. Maybe we can copy and paste the final list in this thread a little later, when the sales link starts going out. Right now, with folks opting out and adding others that are in the que, I'd be constantly changing it.
Make sense?
cc: knarfeng knarfeng

We've got a spreadsheet that we work from. It's not that big a deal to look it up. You're down for 2, Paul.

Good question, Rachael. Maybe we can copy and paste the final list in this thread a little later, when the sales link starts going out. Right now, with folks opting out and adding others that are in the que, I'd be constantly changing it.
Make sense?
cc: knarfeng knarfeng
Makes perfect sense. :thumbsup:

So...I'm confirmed for one, right?

I'm confused as to why anyone would be confused to whether or not they signed up.:D:eek::confused:
Mark, it's not so much that you signed up, it's that Gary mentioned earlier there was a glitch with the "like" button indicating that you were registered/noted to receive a forum knife that has people wondering if they made the cut.

Mark, it's not so much that you signed up, it's that Gary mentioned earlier there was a glitch with the "like" button indicating that you were registered/noted to receive a forum knife that has people wondering if they made the cut.
Thanks Paul, I understand now. I took what Gary said to mean disregard the "like" because it was abandoned part way through because of problems. In other words, even though you might not have a "like" you are still confirmed (if all the terms were met).
Thanks for the explanation Paul.:thumbsup:

Thanks Paul, I understand now. I took what Gary said to mean disregard the "like" because it was abandoned part way through because of problems. In other words, even though you might not have a "like" you are still confirmed (if all the terms were met).
Thanks for the explanation Paul.:thumbsup:

better safe than sorry always especially with these under takings!

You're in like Flynn. For 2.

Lol! Yep, you're all set!

thanks!!!!

I'm confused as to why anyone would be confused to whether or not they signed up.:D:eek::confused:

Me too. I thought there was a post that said the like system wasn't working and if you were signed up you were good. I didn't even check if I have a like or not because of the post explaining the like format not working.

Me too. I thought there was a post that said the like system wasn't working and if you were signed up you were good. I didn't even check if I have a like or not because of the post explaining the like format not working.
You're in also.
Without looking up exactly what my post said, I'm fairly certain I said that it is highly unlikely that you were missed, as Frank and I both went through the thread multiple times.

;)

Oh oh...
I can fit two special slipjoints in my watch pocket. With this being added to my special list, it’s going to be harder than ever to pick which two every morning.... Does anyone have any hints for deciding which two make the cut?

;)

A) too late for an Awl?:D
B) too late to make Jack( mrknife mrknife )’s a two blade?
Get back when ya can, no hurry. Lol.
Thanks, Neal

I think the fear of by some remote chance missing out spurred on the "double check just in case syndrome";):thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back