Attention 2019 Forum knife question thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I'm paranoid now, if it's not too much trouble to confirm my order, could you Peregrin Peregrin check my order even though I know. I put in for two.

You're confirmed for 2.

I would like to purchase “one” of the 2019 Bladeforums knife. Single Blade, Blackwood scales. Please advise where to pay if one is available? Thanks
The order has been closed since May. There's no way add to it at this time.

The best we can do is add you to a list we're keeping of those that want one. There've been a few members, that originally ordered, that have changed their mind. That has allowed us to transfer their slot to someone on the list.

Just an FYI, right now there are 5 names ahead of you.

cc: knarfeng knarfeng

You're confirmed for 2.

The order has been closed since May. There's no way add to it at this time.

The best we can do is add you to a list we're keeping of those that want one. There've been a few members, that originally ordered, that have changed their mind. That has allowed us to transfer their slot to someone on the list.

Just an FYI, right now there are 5 names ahead of you.

cc: knarfeng knarfeng
Kindly add me to that list. Thanks

The Blade Forums #86 is listed before all the other 86's on the production schedule, so I assume that means it will be produced first. Whenever GEC premieres a pattern they will put a stamp on the pile side of the main blade which shows that these were the first of this pattern to be made. PPP stands for Pattern Production Premiere.

Here is an example. The Blade Forums Knife for 2014 was premiere of the #77 pattern.
00fSUet.jpg
That is a really nice knife! I skipped that year. I was hung up on two bladed knives at the time and didn't want a single blade regardless of the forum.

I'd love to be on a standby list, if that's happening. This thing is going to be a perfect match for my tastes.

Folks, if you posted in the order thread and have not changed your status since that time, then you have ordered what you ordered.

The order thread is stickied here:
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...n-the-ordering-process-orders-closed.1650162/

You can search the order thread for posts that you have made by first going to that thread, then using the search function at the top of the page.
♦ Put a space in the text to search for,
♦ then put your user name in the box, "posted by".
♦ then click the box that says, "search this thread only."

That will give to you a list of links to every post made by you in that thread.

Aye Lads!
The squall be on the horizon.
I'll have no talk of mutiny.
Our voyage be near done and we'll be a sailin home richer men( in every sense other than financially).
Now aloft with ye and brace ye selves .
For there be no greater glory than to him who sights the prize first.!!...aarr haarrr uh hurk.

knarfeng knarfeng i just want to be the first to ask if i posted in the original thread or not....before anyone else does..( sound of plank creaking and large splash followed by sound of meako being eaten by tiger sharks).

Gary, could you confirm my order - should be in for 1, but no one “liked” my commitment.:p

If it's not to much to ask. I would like to be added to the list. I know the list has been closed since may and I also know there is at least 7-9 people ahead of me on standard by.

Thank you

If it's not to much to ask. I would like to be added to the list. I know the list has been closed since may and I also know there is at least 7-9 people ahead of me on standard by.

Thank you
You're added.

I'm going to have to give my spot up. Good to see there are people that are looking to get on the list. Sorry for any inconveniences.

I'm going to have to give my spot up. Good to see there are people that are looking to get on the list. Sorry for any inconveniences.
I think it will work out. We'll go to the next person, by post date, on our waiting list.

Next year, I'll factor in manufacturing timeframes a little more. I think we could have fit the #2 choice, the fixed blade option in between this one. Maybe not, but this reminds me of one of those childhood vacation trips by car where half your body falls asleep from lack of movement and the other half is being poked and pinched by your brother or sister for their entertainment.

Next year, I'll factor in manufacturing timeframes a little more. I think we could have fit the #2 choice, the fixed blade option in between this one. Maybe not, but this reminds me of one of those childhood vacation trips by car where half your body falls asleep from lack of movement and the other half is being poked and pinched by your brother or sister for their entertainment.

I don't think it is as much the manufacturing time-frames as it is just honoring the schedule. GEC informed us, and it is noted in the pinned thread, that delivery would be "early 4th quarter". We are now in the 4th quarter and the #86 is next on the production list. But, I agree, it is nerve-wracking waiting on this knife; sadly I am accustomed to the feeling ;>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back