2019 GEC 86 Oil Field Jack and Forum Knife Picture Thread

Thanks to all who cat-herded the 2019 Forum knife. Special thanks to @Spark, @knarfeng, @Peregrin, @meako and a very special thanks to @knifeswapper. Mike went above and beyond what could reasonably be expected from anyone. I know I speak for many in wishing you and your family the very best. Y'all are in our thoughts and prayers.
pG6HQi0.jpg

mQR7Tjw.jpg

Thanks to all who cat-herded the 2019 Forum knife. Special thanks to @Spark, @knarfeng, @Peregrin, @meako and a very special thanks to @knifeswapper. Mike went above and beyond what could reasonably be expected from anyone. I know I speak for many in wishing you and your family the very best. Y'all are in our thoughts and prayers.
pG6HQi0.jpg

mQR7Tjw.jpg

And here it is with some of its brethen...
HdEgjbK.jpg

A great run of knives from Great Eastern... one of the best!

That's a stellar lineup, Al! I think a nice Stag and one of Charlie's Black Jacks will really be the icing on the cake there.

pG6HQi0.jpg

mQR7Tjw.jpg

My sentiments exactly MMM ! :cool:
Meako did a stellar job on the back label, :thumbsup:
wasn't sure what he was going to say....knowing Meako ;):D but it is perfect!
Thank You ALL that made this happen. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Dave

I got 2 of these beauties in today and they are sitting right at the top of my collection aside the 2-blade 77 Barlow in ironwood. Absolutely stunning piece. My only complaint is the height of the blade. Has anyone filed the kick yet? I have no idea how to judge how much room we’re working with.

I got 2 of these beauties in today and they are sitting right at the top of my collection aside the 2-blade 77 Barlow in ironwood. Absolutely stunning piece. My only complaint is the height of the blade. Has anyone filed the kick yet? I have no idea how to judge how much room we’re working with.

I saw where somebody did, but you'll have to look around to find it.

I like the height of the blade, it is easily pinchable which I prefer in a single blade. Looking at the kick you should be able to drop it some.

Last edited:
That's a stellar lineup, Al! I think a nice Stag and one of Charlie's Black Jacks will really be the icing on the cake there.
Thanks, Dylan! I agree!

My sentiments exactly MMM ! :cool:
Meako did a stellar job on the back label, :thumbsup:
wasn't sure what he was going to say....knowing Meako ;):D but it is perfect!
Thank You ALL that made this happen. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Dave
Thank you, Dave! Yes, Meako did us proud!

Well, as I wait for my own Forum Knife to show up and anxiously hope that I land a Black Jack when they come available, I was just able to pay for an 86 in Stag. I wasn't expecting to be able to get one but am quite happy that it worked out. Now the anxiety sets in, waiting to see if I got a good one or not...

In the meantime, this wonderful knife is getting carried.

bsUwUpp.jpg

waverave waverave black mamba black mamba
Queen also did a S&M series of sfos that C. Risner must of had made. They were black horn with MOP keystone shields. I have samples in a cigar whittle and teardrop. The nice thing about these sfos is that they had none of those gaudy gold etchings.

Back