2019 GEC 92 Eureka Jack

ubEBF55.jpg

46sAy2R.jpg

Any thoughts?
etVDrUJ.jpg
Purty!

At first I was disappointed with dye penetration...but I think it's growing on me.

ZKeBni7.jpg

I'm with you. At first glance I preferred the richer, golden ones I've seen - but the more I look at it the more I like it.

Mine just shipped today, can't wait to see where mine is on the spectrum.

At first I was disappointed with dye penetration...but I think it's growing on me.

ZKeBni7.jpg
I think there's something to enjoy about each and all of the inconsistent ways camel bone takes dye. I have my personal preferences, but my only real prerequisite for purchase is that both sides match.

Yours is a fine specimen!

I think there's something to enjoy about each and all of the inconsistent ways camel bone takes dye. I have my personal preferences, but my only real prerequisite for purchase is that both sides match.

Yours is a fine specimen!
Thanks Ryan...I agree about the scales matching

Very pleased with this one. The coloring is quite nice, and the covers match as well as one can hope for. F&F, W&T, centering, etc...all good. :thumbsup: Got it out to the Trex kinda late, so please excuse my low-light pics - they came out rather grainy - I'll take better ones soon. :p:D

gBiLbHr.jpg

Zviad1h.jpg

Wow that one is almost blonde, very nice. I bet it is wonderful in the sun.
I was hoping for a bright one. The covers even match too; speaking of, yours match well and has that rotten banana effect! I’d have been equally happy with that one. Cool knives, I’m glad to finally get one.

Back