2019 GEC 93 Ram's Foot and Waynorth Cutlery Real Lambfoot Thread

Congratulations Charlie. This is a superb achievement!

I thought we'd never see the likes of some of those beautiful, hand jigged 19th century Sheffield styles again in a bone handled contemporary knife, yet here we are!

Thanks for your persistence - you and Bill and the GEC crew are magicians, bringing back these wonderfully rendered patterns for us to enjoy.

2019: the Year of the Lamb!

Congratulations Charlie. This is a superb achievement!

I thought we'd never see the likes of some of those beautiful, hand jigged 19th century Sheffield styles again in a bone handled contemporary knife, yet here we are!

Thanks for your persistence - you and Bill and the GEC crew are magicians, bringing back these wonderfully rendered patterns for us to enjoy.

2019: the Year of the Lamb!
Indeed!! With Jack's Hartshead Barlows and the previous ones; and GEC's production, it is truly the Year of the Lamb!!!

I think that there are not enough pictures on this thread. So in honor of The 93 Real Lambsfoot I will post the knife i am carrying today.

q5d9M0q.jpg

Well, the profit parasites and hoarders have struck again...IMHO, this hobby has changed for the worse...is everyone still having fun???

I've only been collecting traditionals for about 1.5 years now and I can't believe the demand for the limited run GECs.

I hope the Jigged Bone Northfield 93 Ram will be similar in quality to the CC Waynorth Jigged Lambfoot.

I’ve seen several ask but never saw an answer,
Are the Waynorth all steel construction?

Back