2019 GEC 93 Ram's Foot and Waynorth Cutlery Real Lambfoot Thread

Looking good! I admit, I like it a lot more than I thought I was going to, some pocket wear will treat this well. I am still of a mind that it will make a terrific user.

Mfn2Clr.jpg

I agree. The question now becomes which of them to carry: the micarta, the oily creek, the jigged bone Northfield, or get serious about it and pocket the lambfoot. Decisions...

I agree. The question now becomes which of them to carry: the micarta, the oily creek, the jigged bone Northfield, or get serious about it and pocket the lambfoot. Decisions...

I am certainly looking forward to what the Northfield bone will be. Hopefully something different and not the typical antique yellow...

The Blue Camel Bone is coming along too. Not really my thing, especially with the shield, but they are bound to make some folks happy.

dzVpqrW.jpg

HpXKCKi.jpg

The jigging looks like alligator's back,
Maybe its all nickel silver instead of all steel?!!

They Have arrived!!!! My first self-labelled knives and I couldn't be more proud of them.
The springs are firm, but there's lots of leverage on those long blades! The blades snap firmly into working position but are not a chore to close. Fit and finish on the first ones are excellent.
You can't ask for a better looking or working knife!! I'm stoked - a dream fulfilled!!Thanks for all the encouragement on this porch!!!Waynorths first 1.jpg Waynorths first 2.jpg

They Have arrived!!!! My first self-labelled knives and I couldn't be more proud of them.
The springs are firm, but there's lots of leverage on those long blades! The blades snap firmly into working position but are not a chore to close. Fit and finish on the first ones are excellent.
You can't ask for a better looking or working knife!! I'm stoked - a dream fulfilled!!Thanks for all the encouragement on this porch!!!View attachment 1148868 View attachment 1148869

You have a lot to be proud of, Charlie, these are just superb!

You can't ask for a better looking or working knife!! I'm stoked - a dream fulfilled!!Thanks for all the encouragement on this porch!!!View attachment 1148868 View attachment 1148869

Congratulations Charlie :) :thumbsup:

Back