2019 GEC 93 Ram's Foot and Waynorth Cutlery Real Lambfoot Thread

Thanks cudgee !!!
I really wanted one of these but I had put it out of my mind as I had some other priorities at the moment. I spent the last two weekends building a fence, sealing my driveway and fixing stuff around the house.
This morning my wife saw me looking at this tread and told me " Hey hun, I would love to get you a knife, go ahead order one you like, it's my gift" So later today we go to the beach and I am just randomly checking dealers to see what's available in GEC, and this one micarta showed up. :)
I know this knife will be very special !!!
Love that story...you will enjoy it!

I know what you mean. I had given up looking for a cocobolo but randomly checked a dealer and there they were. Just a few hours ago. Thought the ship had sailed.... I wish you luck.

Great that you got one Babalu !
I know the feeling as just yesterday I also ordered my first GEC ( micarta 93...and gift from my wife :) ) after randomly checking a dealer’s site and there it was !!!
And then the collecting bug bites me and I also want the other versions :)

Thrilled beyond words with this.
IieAYFA.jpg
NHrv9RP.jpg
XKjHJPz.jpg

Are the Ramsfeet ground hollow? Pictures of the #93 sometimes have that look, like a twenty inch wheel hollow...

Got my Cocobolo in today. Such a fine piece of cutlery.

I am having a difficult time capturing good pictures of this. My lighting is off and the wood is quite glossy. I am pretty happy with the grain though. I have a few Coco pieces from GEC and this is the first one I have received with relatively straight grain. Typically, I like the unusual ones but it is nice to have such an elegant piece as this too.

rrEjNgB.jpg

Pw9bgLZ.jpg

F0o8ZXZ.jpg

bnOepAo.jpg

Back