Photos 2019 Traditional Blade Forum Knife

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm cool with the 29 or the 86...can't wait for the polls, etc.

I definitely don't think it is too soon to begin discussions. If you want to get a GEC, they need plenty of heads up to get us into their production schedule. That being said, I'm not overly partial to the 29 or 86. Is there a chance to get any other patterns from them?

Also, we need someone to spearhead the project.

Yeah lets get the personnel organised early - the simple and easy stuff, like what the knife looks like, can wait.

As I recall, a lot of work involved, lots of money circulating, restrictions on making profit from the project, drama and pain. Do we have a volunteer?

One big part that we'll need is someone to facilitate the whole thing. Like SK did so good at with buck. But that's not a small nor cheap endeavor.

The 29 is something I've been waiting for - for quite awhile, and may be the only thing to supplant the 92 Jack as my favorite.

That being said, I think the 29 in any 3 blade configuration would be tough to keep at $100. Perhaps we could ask for leniency regarding that rule, or shoot for a 2 blade instead.

The 86 is a fine looking pattern as well, and I could be on board for that as a BF knife if that's what materializes as the favorite.

A courthouse whittler would really float my boat. A workhorse whittler would blow my hair back. Even a Texas whittler would be awesome.

The 29 is something I've been waiting for - for quite awhile, and may be the only thing to supplant the 92 Jack as my favorite.

That being said, I think the 29 in any 3 blade configuration would be tough to keep at $100. Perhaps we could ask for leniency regarding that rule, or shoot for a 2 blade instead.

The 86 is a fine looking pattern as well, and I could be on board for that as a BF knife if that's what materializes as the favorite.

What about a single clip blade? Or clip with a punch single spring?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back