2020 GEC #62 Easy Pocket Congress and Pocket Carver Thread

Someone called it. Boom.
LPL5ETk.jpg

As of right now, these are surprisingly available for purchase online. My example is virtually flawless. If I was to nitpick, the springs aren’t flush at the half-stop position... but that would be downright exceptional if so and isn’t expected. This one plus my Waynorth Blackjack are going to compliment each other and make a great duo.
55TShGG.jpg

t5F2DlI.jpg

GeplkYg.jpg

JBcakY2.jpg

HfeZTly.jpg

Neat! I'm amazed at how close the blades are. I thought with the two springs that this would be thicker. But it appears to be exactly the same width as the normal models, with those having one thicker spring and a spacer/liner.

Love that we get a button and also a special tube label.

20200309_175517_copy_1280x1280.jpg

There are some knives back in stock at certain places that were previously sold out. One of them is coming my way. You know the routine, I was going to stop at only ...

There are some knives back in stock at certain places that were previously sold out. One of them is coming my way. You know the routine, I was going to stop at only ...
I'm with ya buddy, my wife may have grounds for divorce after the week I've been having:eek::p

Last edited:
Absoolutely phenomenal pics as always, D. Wow.

Thank you, Forrest! I am looking forward to seeing your 62s and hearing what your thoughts are on them (quite different from the 86s).

The other day I told someone that I got LUCKY on receiving the Stag 62 that I got . Turns out that that was not true .

Yesterday when I was looking at the Bill that came with the knife , I saw the note that my dealer had hand written on the Bill . Turns out that he had Hand Picked one for me . Wish that he was a contributing dealer but I will see him at the Rendezvous and I will thank him in person as well as the note that I sent him .

Harry

I've seen example after example of exceptional Stag on this 62 run, it is hard for me to pick one over the other. I am quite pleased with mine and really wouldn't trade it for any other - there are subtleties to it that I simply cannot capture on camera.

That said, you've managed to score some of the best and it's a real pleasure to see you add that to your incredible collection, Harry.

Got my stag today and the only nitpick I could have is I wish the sides were reversed! Pretty pleased with this one :D

pKd3HC8.jpg

b09QlSp.jpg

I'd be tremendously happy with that one, dark and gnarly - just the way I like it.

View attachment 1299469
View attachment 1299470
I wasn't supposed to get any of these... Enablers!!
Now I have to decide if I should carry this one to see if the bite matches the bark. Or stick with my camel bone :cool: or wait for my pocket Carver o_O

Amazing example! The Stag on this run truly is exceptional.

If it is frowned upon to announce these things, let me know and I wont do it
If the dealer is not on the paid dealer's list (TKC is not), it is best to avoid discussing them here. SFOs are a grey area that admin are currently trying to sort out. I am waiting on an update regarding this very topic myself because it isn't totally clear.

Loving this run. While the 62s are a little smaller than I like they are so beautiful and well done, they are hard to resist. Wow, untytled untytled that is one stellar stag example. I have a white bone carver inbound, and have a banana and a unicorn. I am being tempted by some of the still available knives, but must resist because of the "in production" 23s. Knife collecting for me always ends up being feast or famine.

Back