2020 Seconds Sale - BREAKING NEWS

It's kind of to be expected. I'm sure they'll get it sorted out. I'm smiling thinking how all the dealers have to be sitting back laughing now that the mother-ship gets to share in their pain on launches :p

I can see the list of knives, just can't click or add them to your cart. Oh well, it'll save me some money.

It's kind of to be expected.
Site overload is no surprise, there are flippers and bots all over the world aimed at spyderco.com.

After awhile they will get tired of pages crashing and go on to buying tennis shoes or graphics cards or video games or whatever else the professional flippers buy in between knife releases. I was looking to buy some parts to upgrade my computer and found that it is the same in the computer world- Intel releases a new processor and the flippers buy up everything from amazon, best buy, etc. then put them on ebay for $100 higher. It is almost impossible right now to buy a recent computer cpu.
When the pressure on the server lets up then it might start responding again. Later in the day maybe there is a chance.

I can see the list of knives, just can't click or add them to your cart. Oh well, it'll save me some money.
I think the site lasted about 2 minutes. For a little while you could go to a specific knife but couldn't add it to your cart. Then by about 5 minutes you couldn't even do that, you just got different error messages.

It took a while but I got an order through.

Thanks the lord I have chosen to sit this out. But yeah page won't even load up here in Canada.

I'd guess this won't be the last sale like this so I hope the IT crew there is taking notes.

Was just going to ask if the sale started today because I couldn’t load their website. ;)

Finally got one to go through. I wanted to add more to my order but was afraid of getting cart jacked so I placed it when I could lol

elmNIYL.png

cQlJa1i.png

Back